Author Topic: Obama IG guy flags ‘strategic coordination’ of State, Clinton on emails  (Read 641 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Wednesday, November 29, 2017

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Here’s something you don’t hear every day — but an inspector general who was actually appointed by Barack Obama told Tucker Carlson of Fox News that there was “strategic coordination” taking place among the State Department, Campaign Team Hillary Clinton, certain key legal minds and politicos on Capitol Hill, regarding the behind-scenes talk of The Emails.

Yes, those emails — the ones that were marked classified and top secret and that were found on Clinton’s private and unsecured email system.

Thud. That’s the sound of Democrats’ jaws dropping.

From the mouth of former Inspector General Charles McCullough III, as reported by Mediaite: “I’m well aware there was a strategic coordination between the campaign, the State Department, certain officials at the State Department, certain law firms in town and people on Capitol Hill.”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/29/obama-ig-guy-admits-strategic-coordination-state-c/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And no one gives a damn apparently!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
And no one gives a damn apparently!

..you mean "no one" to be defined as major cable, network "news" organs?

I see little of the above, but can find plenty of sources on my own that do deal in the real world.

I find many of them by using YouTube. For lack of any better name, I think of them as "emerging streaming" media.

There are several very good ones, and I think the choices will grow.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln