Author Topic: 4 dogs kill Alabama woman; seriously injure another  (Read 652 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
4 dogs kill Alabama woman; seriously injure another
« on: November 30, 2017, 07:34:49 pm »
4 dogs kill Alabama woman; seriously injure another
By Associated Press November 29 at 3:12 PM

GUNTERSVILLE, Ala. — An attack by four dogs has left one woman dead and another seriously injured in Alabama.

WAFF-TV reports the attack happened Wednesday morning in Guntersville, which is about 70 miles (115 kilometers) north of Birmingham. The TV station quotes authorities as saying 46-year-old Tracey Patterson Cornelius of Guntersville was killed and another woman was seriously injured and being treated at a hospital. Her name was not released.

Authorities say Marshall County Animal Control captured all but one of the dogs involved in the attack.

Continued at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/4-dogs-kill-alabama-woman-seriously-injure-another/2017/11/29/9bd36ac6-d541-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html?utm_term=.9e70602543df

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: 4 dogs kill Alabama woman; seriously injure another
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 07:36:45 pm »
Tom the resident dog hater

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: 4 dogs kill Alabama woman; seriously injure another
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 07:48:56 pm »
Journalism being so shallow these days, I read another article on the subject. A neighbor said he feared something like this would happen, due to the roaming dogs.

Not a breed, but unfenced and/or off-leash roaming dogs.

I blame the municipality for not having laws on fences and/or leashes, or ot enforcing same.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln