Author Topic: Drug Cartel Sends Two Human Heads Inside Cooler To Televisa Mexico With A Threatening Note  (Read 373 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Drug Cartel Sends Two Human Heads Inside Cooler To Televisa Mexico With A Threatening Note
By Shirley Gomez | Nov 29 2017, 06:14PM EST
Crime Scene

Outside a Televisa TV station in Guadalajara, Mexico, workers found two human heads inside a cooler with a note from a drug cartel threatening several people including a state judge in Guadalajara. Getty Images

A chilling discovery surprised the city of Guadalajara in Mexico, after Televisa workers found two human heads inside a cooler with a note threatening several people, including a local state judge. According to press reports, the horrific discovery was made Tuesday night and the note was signed as C.J.N.G; the Spanish acronym of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, considered one of the most violent cartels currently operating in Mexico according to U.S authorities.

It's still under investigation who the heads belonged to, and local media in Jalisco suggested the gruesome find was directed at an official, and not to someone at the broadcaster, even though recently, Televisa vice president was shot and killed by robbers as he drove along a highway in the state of Mexico.

Continued at: http://www.latintimes.com/drug-cartel-sends-two-human-heads-inside-cooler-televisa-mexico-threatening-note-428556

Bad stuff in Mexico, when this started happening around 2005, 2007, I forget the exact year, I lost hope in the nation. Maybe one can argue that for a nation of about 110,000,000, it doesn't affect the general population that much. I find it alarming with a good portion of those people wanting to come North.