Author Topic: Geraldo on Matt Lauer: Are we criminalizing “courtship” in the workplace?  (Read 2890 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Allahpundit
Nov. 29, 2017

The “courtship” in Lauer’s case allegedly involved giving dildos as gifts and demanding a spontaneous BJ from a surprised co-worker.

See Also: NBC gets new complaints about Matt Lauer as video surfaces of his lewd comments about Katie Couric

Does Geraldo have a head injury?

Geraldo Rivera
✔
@GeraldoRivera

Sad about @MLauer great guy, highly skilled & empathetic w guests & a real gentleman to my family & me. News is a flirty business & it seems like current epidemic of #SexHarassmentAllegations may be criminalizing courtship & conflating it w predation. What about #GarrisonKeillor?
4:00 PM - Nov 29, 2017

4,246 4,246 Replies
    194 194 Retweets

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/29/geraldo-matt-lauer-criminalizing-courtship-workplace/
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 01:34:00 am by endicom »

Offline Frank Cannon

I think Jerry misspelled rape.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Someone should be investigating Jerry....just saying!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kalee

Geraldo Rivera
✔
@GeraldoRivera

Sad about @MLauer great guy, highly skilled & empathetic w guests & a real gentleman to my family & me. News is a flirty business & it seems like current epidemic of #SexHarassmentAllegations may be criminalizing courtship & conflating it w predation. What about #GarrisonKeillor?
4:00 PM - Nov 29, 2017

4,246 4,246 Replies
    194 194 Retweets

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/29/geraldo-matt-lauer-criminalizing-courtship-workplace/

Geraldo approves of married men courting co-workers? I wonder what Matt Lauer's wife thinks about her husband's behavior?

Offline Frank Cannon

Investigate what? On his radio show on WABC he used to openly chat about his exploits. He's a proud dirtbag.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Investigate what? On his radio show on WABC he used to openly chat about his exploits. He's a proud dirtbag.

Oh I didn't even know he had a radio chow...yuck!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

You'll thank me for not posting the real, unedited selfie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Man, I am just sitting here watching the freak show parade going on by.

I wonder who it will be tomorrow? Gerardo might have Nexties!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh I didn't even know he had a radio chow...yuck!

Yeah. He had a show after they lost Rush and Sean to WOR. I don't know if his show is still going on, but he talked about himself all the damn time.

Offline WingNot

Yeah. He had a show after they lost Rush and Sean to WOR. I don't know if his show is still going on, but he talked about himself all the damn time.

When do you ever have time to work?

Offline endicom

That was my first thought and probably everyone's.

Offline Frank Cannon

Man, I am just sitting here watching the freak show parade going on by.

I wonder who it will be tomorrow? Gerardo might have Nexties!

Nope. Since they fired one from NBC and CBS already, Charlie Gibson is up next. They are firing him retroactively for pulling the stick out of Joan Lunden's ass. She found it inappropriate.

Offline mountaineer

Geraldo Rivera‏Verified account @GeraldoRivera
#SexHarassment allegations should require: 1-made in a timely fashion-say w/n 5 yrs. 2-some contemporaneous corroboration, like witnesses, electronic or written communications. W $ settlements in multi-millions slight chance exists some victims are motivated by more than justice

K.T. NELSON, JD DDS‏ @KrangTNelson
4h4 hours ago
Replying to @GeraldoRivera
he said, whistling and darting his eyes around nervously

RatDog19055‏ @ratdog19055
3h3 hours ago
Replying to @GeraldoRivera
This tells me 3 things; 1  Geraldo's sexual harassment allegations were over 5 years ago, 2 - He thinks there are no witnesses/documents, 3 - He paid a hefty settlement to make them go away.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

When do you ever have time to work?

Your '23 Franklin might not have one of these but my wagon has a radio in the dashboard that picks up stations far and wide. One of which is WABC....

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Are we criminalizing “courtship” in the workplace?

Well, if I might venture an opinion....Yes.  Despite the fact Whorealdo is a pervert.   On a cultural level, the zeitgeist now reaching hysteria teaches both in business and on college campus that to look upon a woman is harassment and to ask one out on a date is rape and/or child molestation depending on the age of the female at the time she accuses you of such.

At the same time, to ignore and/or to refuse to make eye contact or talk with a woman is creating a hostile environment.  Damned if you do - damned if you don't.  Damned if you are in the same building as a woman methinks.

It is so damn confusing out there now.  I couldn't handle the single/dating scene these days considering I cannot get a grip on what pronoun to call some self-identifying lesbian who used to be a man whom self-identifies as a teenage Philipino trapped in a hairy Nordic man's body.  No wonder single men prefer gaming and sex robots to a relationship with a female these days.

Speaking of confusion, I think we have been told affirmatively by the Female Empowerment Activists that there should be a written and signed form of compliance by the man, before reaching each stage of intimacy. That each level of foreplay must be agreed to in advance and most importantly: if he is entitled to have his after she has hers.  No after all it is said, is no.  Even if she gets hers and he is still working on it and she decides she is too tired or bored to continue.  Of course if he gets his before hers, I think he is liable for criminal action, even if both of them have signed an agreement to go 'all the way'.  I think it was advised that all single men get an attorney on retainer and to receive approval by a court before asking a woman out on a date.

So, the answer to these horrifying abuses of women, is that all men should just kill themselves and leave the planet for the Amazons.

Vibrators as gifts may be the best thing Lauer will have done for the future of woman-kind.

No wonder the sex robot industry is thriving.

I wonder if someone will advocate for them to have rights against abuse soon too.

And then there are all those vacuum cleaners that have been discarded and abused for decades...
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

Nope. Since they fired one from NBC and CBS already, Charlie Gibson is up next. They are firing him retroactively for pulling the stick out of Joan Lunden's ass. She found it inappropriate.

Not Charlie.  Besides he shoved that stick right back up the ole poop chute..  He couldn't stand her slouching

Offline endicom

"While Jim is neutering the tiger, let me tell you about..."

Oceander

Geraldo is a twit. 

Offline WingNot

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:30:02 am by WineNot »

Offline endicom

Offline WingNot

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's been criminalized for some time.  Thank you Captain Obvious.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

This code for we are gonna get ya sucker!  Pack your bags Jerry.

A Fox News Channel spokeswoman said Wednesday that the network is "troubled" by contributor Geraldo Rivera's comments regarding sexual harassment in the media.

Rivera, a former talk show host, responded to the firing of NBC News host Matt Lauer over sexual misconduct allegations by tweeting that "news is a flirty business."

In a series of tweets after the announcement of the "Today" show hosts dismissal, Rivera defended Lauer as a "real gentleman" and charged that some women make sexual harassment accusations to seek revenge.

"Geraldo's tweets do not reflect the views of Fox News or its management," the network said in a statement. "We were troubled by his comments and are addressing them with him."

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Rivera is a German name?

Yes.  It's German.

'Rivera' like 'Fubar' and 'Von Schtupp' are synonyms.

Low German meaning: "intercourse with whores".
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775