Author Topic: Roger Waters broadcasts cancelled in Germany over support for Israel boycott  (Read 500 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Roger Waters broadcasts cancelled in Germany over support for Israel boycott

German public broadcasters have dropped plans to air concerts next year by ex-Pink Floyd musician Roger Waters, citing what they call “accusations of antisemitism against him”.

Waters, part of one of the world’s most critically acclaimed and commercially successful rock bands from 1965 to 1985 before going solo, is a member of the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS) that targets Israel over its occupation of territories where Palestinians seek statehood.

Five state television and radio affiliates of the national ARD network have pulled out of broadcasting concerts by the 74-year-old Waters in Berlin and Cologne scheduled next summer “in reaction to anti-Semitism accusations against him”, Berlin and Brandenburg public radio (RBB) said.

Read more at: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/nov/29/roger-waters-broadcasts-cancelled-in-germany-over-accusations-of-antisemitism

Finally some good news. I'm sorry Waters acts this way.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Finally some good news. I'm sorry Waters acts this way.

For Waters I'm not sorry one bit. For his fans I'm not sorry one bit.

For the Germans who gave him what he just got I'm Very Thankful.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com