Author Topic: Professor: We ‘Must Be Prepared’ for Rise of ‘Digisexuals’ Who Prefer Sex Robots  (Read 1044 times)

Online corbe

Professor: We ‘Must Be Prepared’ for Rise of ‘Digisexuals’ Who Prefer Sex Robots

Realdoll/Instagram

by Charlie Nash27 Nov 2017

Dr. Neil McArthur, an associate professor at the University of Manitoba, has claimed we “must be prepared” for the rise of “digisexuals” who use technology as their primary sexual outlet.
“Radical new sexual technologies, which we term ‘digisexualities,’ are here,” declared McArthur this month. “As these technologies advance, their adoption will grow, and many people may come to identify themselves as ‘digisexuals’ – people whose primary sexual identity comes through the use of technology.”

“Researchers have found that both lay people and clinicians have mixed feelings about digisexualities. Clinicians must be prepared for the challenges and benefits associated with the adoption of such sexual technologies,” he continued. “In order to remain ethical and viable, clinicians need to be prepared to work with clients participating in digisexualities. However, many practitioners are unfamiliar with such technologies, as well as the social, legal, and ethical implications.”

“Guidelines for helping individuals and relational systems make informed choices regarding participation in technology-based activities of any kind, let alone ones of a sexual nature, are few and far between,” McArthur explained. “Thus, a framework for understanding the nature of digisexuality and how to approach it is imperative.”

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/27/professor-we-must-be-prepared-for-rise-of-digisexuals-who-prefer-sex-robots/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I'm sure the burning question for most is 'What does @Frank Cannon call his Lover?'  My guess Patches.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What exactly is the attraction to having sex with a machine? I don't get it.

Online corbe

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm sure the burning question for most is 'What does @Frank Cannon call his Lover?'  My guess Patches.

No. It's Frank Cannon. I'm in love with myself.

Offline endicom

Aren't five digits enough?

Offline aligncare

Sex with a hot bot? Maybe.

But, it would be like ordering at a fine restaurant and instead of food they bring you out pictures of food. Nice, large, glossy photos...looks delicious! But, not at all satisfying.  **nononono*

Offline Frank Cannon

Aren't five digits enough?

Maybe back in the 40's and 50's it was fine, but with so many phones around today you need at least 10.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And I suppose they'll want the 'right' to get married too, with all the civil rights and benefits by the govt that goes along with it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mirraflake

Meanwhile the low IQ types around the world will continue to breed like rabbits. Western Civilization is doomed.