Author Topic: Former Secret Service Agent Threatens To Reveal Details About Bill Clinton And Epstein’s “Lolita Exp  (Read 883 times)

Online mountaineer

Former Secret Service Agent Threatens To Reveal Details About Bill Clinton And Epstein’s “Lolita Express”
Posted on November 25, 2017
 by True Pundit Staff
In a furious twitter exchange with a Clinton aide on Friday, former secret service agent Dan Bongino threatened to reveal new details about Bill Clinton’s 26 documented trips aboard notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, nicknamed the “Lolita Express.”

Bongino and former Hillary Clinton aide Nick Merrill started feuding after Merrill challenged Bongino’s claim that Clinton was the most “manipulative political person in a position of power [he had] ever met in my entire life,” as Paul Watson pointed out.

Merrill fired back that Hillary “has enormous respect for the Secret Service & a great relationship with the agents on her detail.” He also alleged that Bongino was never on the Clintons’ detail – a claim that Bongino almost immediately disproved by supplying a photo of him sitting behind Hillary Clinton back in 2001. ...
True Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Am wondering whether the guy might find some consequences for his actions here.  The SS is a close-knit group who operate under some rigid confidentiality edicts.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Am wondering whether the guy might find some consequences for his actions here.  The SS is a close-knit group who operate under some rigid confidentiality edicts.

And, where a Clinton is involved, Sudden Suicide Syndrome is always in play!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I don't know. I don't think there is much love lost between the SS and Hitlery.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Those confidentiality edicts ought not be protecting illegal acts. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Those confidentiality edicts ought not be protecting illegal acts.

That is what Arkancide is for.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That is what Arkancide is for.

If they weren't Dems, people would start thinking of them as the Corleones.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 09:20:07 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: