Author Topic: The Forgotten History Of ‘Fragging’ In Vietnam (mentions Judge Roy Moore)  (Read 3521 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
These people who just issue cheap shots should be kicked out because it is not good for the forum, cyber, cannon, aragon and these others. People don't come to be abused, in the meantime, they will be ignored. They are chasing potential new members away.

I'm going to be as gentle as I can with this, Tom.

Stick it.  You'll be getting whatever shots I like now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

I was there and never witnessed anything remotely like fragging occur but that does not at all mean it never occurred.

Indeed.  The stats show around 1,000 known or suspected incidents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragging#Fragging_incidents
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

You were the one complaining when I replace Rose McGowan with Paris. Now you are complaining about me replacing Paris?

I don't even recognize the boy you have up there now.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Me neither.  Even after I found out who it is using tineye, I had to ask, "Who?"  @Frank Cannon's standards are really slipping badly.  I think it will pick up, it's almost the first of the month and his slum tenants should be kicking in their Section Eight pretty soon now.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 06:34:44 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I was there and never witnessed anything remotely like fragging occur but that does not at all mean it never occurred.  I'm sure it did and I'm also sure that at least some of those who were on the receiving end richly deserved it.

I did not personally witness the incident but was nearby when a young 2nd lieutenant somehow managed to shoot himsef in the AZZ with an M16.
In Germany 1970 an Army LT1 (who was allegedly undercover CID for Criminal Investigation Division) was walking to his car when a single 45 cal. shot was fired at him, striking the window.

There were several 45 cal. pistols stolen from a company armory, days before. Suspicion was high it was black radicals in the ranks.

There were concerns over race relations. Black Panthers back home, etc.

Not exactly fragging, but very similar. He was not hurt. I never found out the outcome, since I returned to civilian life of family, work and college.

During the 2nd Gulf was a muslim SGT was court martialed for placing a grenade in the tent of his superior. He was Hasan Karim Akbar" a convert from Watts, Calif.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Hasan_K._Akbar

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Heretics all of you.

Offline RoosGirl

@Suppressed
@Cyber Liberty

Neither of you watched HellBoy?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Suppressed
@Cyber Liberty

Neither of you watched HellBoy?

Didn't recognize him without the large glove....
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Didn't recognize him without the large glove....

LOL! 

@Frank Cannon will not be amused, but that's okay because I am!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
thackney said:
"That will be two points off your total score"

I have a score here?
(sigh)... it's probably minus five thousand!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The article also quotes Moore's book and it quotes a Viet Nam veteran. So, people's true colors apparently show through.
Actually, I think it germane because it gives a peek into the character of a man who will go by the rules, come hell or high water.

No wonder the Dems and the GOPe don't want a guy like that on Capitol Hill.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis