Author Topic: Carly Fiorina shares two abortion stories that made her pro-life  (Read 2116 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Carly Fiorina shares two abortion stories that made her pro-life
« on: November 27, 2017, 03:44:10 pm »
Carly Fiorina shares two abortion stories that made her pro-life

In an with Catherine Szeltner of EWTN’s Pro-Life Weekly, former presidential contender and candidate for vice-president, Carly Fiorina, revealed two personal abortion stories that made an impact on her life. Fiorina explained that her known passion for the pro-life issue comes from “a whole set of experiences” — including going to a Planned Parenthood facility with a friend.

“It was a callous experience. … Honestly, she was never the same again.”

First, perhaps, was an experience I had in my early twenties, right here in Washington, D.C., actually. I had a very good friend who decided she was going to have an abortion. And, despite my talking with her, she was adamant about this. And so we went to a Planned Parenthood clinic.

Read more at: https://www.liveaction.org/news/carly-fiorina-abortion-stories/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Carly Fiorina shares two abortion stories that made her pro-life
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:50:46 pm »
Carly knows all about abortions. She did it to HP and Lucent.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 04:21:50 pm »
Very touching testimony.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 09:35:20 pm »
Then why did she spend an entire segment of a Sunday Morning show trying to hand a Senate seat to a Democrat who's pro-abort?  I'm one of those who watches what you do, in addition to what you say Carly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 09:38:48 pm »
Then why did she spend an entire segment of a Sunday Morning show trying to hand a Senate seat to a Democrat who's pro-abort?  I'm one of those who watches what you do, in addition to what you say Carly.

Who was the dem, Cyber?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 09:39:26 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 09:50:09 pm »
Doug Jones.

Hmmm.   Just learned something. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 09:50:14 pm »
Its good to hear someone of her fame speak out against abortion.   Too many politicians refuse to make a stand.

Regarding her testimony "Honestly, she was never the same since".   How can you murder a baby and be the same?   All through school I was taught about coat hanger abortions and how this was better.  Public schools pushed abortion to middle school and high school kids.

Nobody in my sphere ever spoke out against it.  Nobody said "keep it in your pants" and the sex education which had just started was more about how to do it then how to be safe.  Even at church it was never addressed.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 09:55:35 pm »

Kudos to Carly - I think she'd make a fine addition to the Trump administration, except that she's too doggone principled.   I remember she rescinded her endorsement of Trump after his "grab 'em by the p-----" gibe came out.   

Any woman in the business world knows first hand about the cretins who harass, grope and grab.  It's time to change the culture, once and for all.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 10:00:08 pm »
Kudos to Carly - I think she'd make a fine addition to the Trump administration, except that she's too doggone principled.   I remember she rescinded her endorsement of Trump after his "grab 'em by the p-----" gibe came out.   

Any woman in the business world knows first hand about the cretins who harass, grope and grab.  It's time to change the culture, once and for all.   

@Jazzhead
There are just as many female cretins in the business world as there are men.  Stop with the sexism.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 10:01:12 pm »

Quote from: Cyber Liberty on Today at 04:35:20 PM

Now, that's one of the best examples of a non sequitur I've ever seen!  Congrats, @Jazzhead!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 10:26:27 pm »

Now, that's one of the best examples of a non sequitur I've ever seen!  Congrats, @Jazzhead!

I'm disappointed he didn't hurl another epithet at me.  I was yearning to get another notch on my belt today.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 10:27:59 pm »
Hmmm.   Just learned something.

I'm nothing if I'm not prompt.   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.