Author Topic: Iran’s leader branded ‘new Hitler’ by Saudi Prince amid World War 3 tensions  (Read 750 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Iran’s leader branded ‘new Hitler’ by Saudi Prince amid World War 3 tensions
Daily Express/UK, Nov 24, 2017, Taryn Tarrant-Cornish

Referring to attempts to make a peace deal with Nazi leader Adolf Hitler before the outbreak of the Second World War the Crown Prince appeared to rule out peace.

Prince Mohammad bin Salman said: “We learned from Europe that appeasement doesn’t work.

“We don’t want the new Hitler in Iran to repeat what happened in Europe in the Middle East.”

The latest verbal attack comes as tensions in the region are reaching breaking points following a battle for supremacy by regional powers.

Relations between the two nations have raged amid the ongoing civil war in Yemen in which they back different sides.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are said to be on the brink of war as tensions in the Middle East reach a breaking point.

More: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/883678/Iran-Saudi-Arabia-new-Hitler-Crown-Prince-Mohammad-bin-Salman-Ali-Khamenei-World-War-3

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Prince is entirely correct!  ALL of the current problems in the Middle East can  be laid directly at the feet of our own Jimmy Carter who is solely responsible for allowing these Mullahs back into control of the government in Iran!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Word Origin and History for Iran

from Persian Iran, from Middle Persian Ērān "(land) of the Iranians," genitive plural of ēr- "an Iranian," from Old Iranian *arya- (Old Persian ariya-, Avestan airya-) "Iranian", from Indo-Iranian *arya- or *ārya- (see Aryan )...

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/iran

They are the original Aryans.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 03:51:04 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Prince is entirely correct!  ALL of the current problems in the Middle East can  be laid directly at the feet of our own Jimmy Carter who is solely responsible for allowing these Mullahs back into control of the government in Iran!

Maybe not all, @Bigun:

The destruction of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq in 2003 by a US-led coalition removed a Sunni Arab strategic counterweight to Shia Iran.

The resulting Shia-dominated political leadership in the new Iraq has close ties to Tehran. It is no accident that Iraqi Shia militias have been active in the fighting in Syria supporting the government of Bashar al-Assad...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,292311.msg1523577.html#msg1523577

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Maybe not all, @Bigun:

Yes that is true. but would be irrelevant had Jimmuh CAAATA simply left things alone in Iran, or as I prefer, Persia.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Sunni radicals, Muslim Brotherhood, etc. are the biggest cause of attacks around the world.

Hezbollah, the Assads, etc. participated in bombing our own Marines for which there is no excuse, attacks on Jews in Argentina too; that is unacceptable.

But there is no way, what the Shias do compares in the slightest to the death toll and daily terrorist attacks by those in the Sunni religion under the guise of such doctrines as Wahhabism. Saudi Arabia in no way should have a get out of jail card on this all together though the Saudi Prince seems to be a step in the right direction.