Author Topic: Trump Organization Will Exit From Its Struggling SoHo Hotel in New York  (Read 1275 times)

Offline corbe

Trump Organization cuts ties with struggling Trump SoHo hotel

BY Leonard Greene

Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 7:36 PM

Being President isn't good for business.

President Trump’s gold-plated brand is losing a little of its shine, and nowhere is that more evident than at a luxury hotel in SoHo that bears his name.

The Trump Organization, the business arm of the Trump empire, agreed to a buyout Wednesday of its interest in the Trump SoHo Hotel, a shimmering 46-story hotel and condo building that looms over the Manhattan neighborhood.

<..snip..>

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/trump-organization-cuts-ties-struggling-trump-soho-hotel-article-1.3651873
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:34:27 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Organization Will Exit From Its Struggling SoHo Hotel in New York
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 12:24:53 am »
An obvious violation of the Emoluments Clause.  Impeach 45!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 08:51:31 pm »
How much are they paying to get out of the deal?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 09:05:59 pm »
How much are they paying to get out of the deal?

That's his problem.  If it becomes a taxpayers' problem, then I'll have an issue with it.  It wouldn't be the first time the taxpayers have had to bail out a private investor, and it will stink to high heaven if Trump gets any kind of bailout from us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 09:33:26 pm »
That's his problem.  If it becomes a taxpayers' problem, then I'll have an issue with it.  It wouldn't be the first time the taxpayers have had to bail out a private investor, and it will stink to high heaven if Trump gets any kind of bailout from us.

Other than getting a tax write-off, I doubt very much if there will be a bailout.

However, it is relevant to showing that, once again, Mr. Trump's much-ballyhooed "reputation" as a gosh-darn good businessman is more hooey than fact.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 06:50:23 am »
Other than getting a tax write-off, I doubt very much if there will be a bailout.

However, it is relevant to showing that, once again, Mr. Trump's much-ballyhooed "reputation" as a gosh-darn good businessman is more hooey than fact.

You'll get no argument from me there....
I will NOT comply.