Author Topic: 'If it was my daughter, I'd break his face': Republican lawmaker and former Navy SEAL unleashes on Roy Moore  (Read 2867 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'If it was my daughter, I'd break his face': Republican lawmaker and former Navy SEAL unleashes on Roy Moore
David Choi

Republican Rep. Scott Taylor of Virginia on Wednesday said he didn't "feel comfortable" with Roy Moore's response to allegations of sexual misconduct against him.
    "The 14-year-old girl that was there, I can tell you right now if it was my daughter, I'd break his face, I'd break his fingers, and I'd probably do a lot worse," Taylor said.
    Moore, the Republican nominee for a US Senate seat in Alabama, has denied the allegations.

Republican Rep. Scott Taylor of Virginia said he didn't "feel comfortable" with the response from Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for a US Senate seat in Alabama, to a string of sexual-misconduct allegations against him, including that he initiated a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old girl in 1979, when he was 32.

Continued at: http://www.businessinsider.com/scott-taylor-roy-moore-navy-seal-2017-11
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:23:01 pm by TomSea »

Offline DiogenesLamp

Already made up his mind to believe the accusers who had 38 years to say something,  but chose to do so five weeks away from an election.   

Also ignored the fact that others have called into question their stories on a factual basis.

On another point,  I read something the other day that claimed Moore was like a champion kick boxer or something,  and he was an officer in Vietnam,   so this Washington DC oriented Navy Seal might have gotten a nasty surprise messing with Roy.   

It's a shame,  but Virginia is way too heavily influenced now by Washington DC spending,  and too many of the denizens now live in Virginia and influence it's politics.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Applewood

Much as I respect Taylor's service as a Navy SEAL, he is full of horse excrement.

Why does everyone feel the need to weigh in ?  Why is this guy doing it?  Or was he compelled to do so by those in his own party who want Moore out? 

Best to say nothing, but if pressed, just say "let the voters decide."   In all of this, it is their  vote that matters, not the opinion of every Tom, Dick, Harry and Harriet.

Offline skeeter

Much as I respect Taylor's service as a Navy SEAL, he is full of horse excrement.

Why does everyone feel the need to weigh in ?  Why is this guy doing it?  Or was he compelled to do so by those in his own party who want Moore out? 

Best to say nothing, but if pressed, just say "let the voters decide."   In all of this, it is their  vote that matters, not the opinion of every Tom, Dick, Harry and Harriet.

Its discouraging how few have integrity enough to have given the appropriate response to the question of Moore's fitness, which is to accept him at his word, based on his public record, and refrain from comment pending more solid proof, or at least some evidence.

Understandable, though, if their aim is some kind of political result. Which of course it is.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 02:34:00 pm by skeeter »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

All these stories coming out now about sexual misconduct are a distraction, IMO. There is something else coming in the big picture people are not going to focus on that will affect them more. But what is it? Net neutrality? Something else?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DiogenesLamp

Did you notice he represents a district in Virginia?  Virginia has slowly become part of the Washington Swamp.   The Swamp wants Moore gone,  so the Swamp Denizens and their allies are trying to make it happen.   

Moore seems to terrify the swamp.   I wonder why?   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Did you notice he represents a district in Virginia?  Virginia has slowly become part of the Washington Swamp.   The Swamp wants Moore gone,  so the Swamp Denizens and their allies are trying to make it happen.   

Because all the 14-year-olds in the swamp are already taken????

Juuuusssst Kiddding.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

This.

Bad intel is the first step to TFUTEAFU.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/boom-witness-drops-bomb-proves-gloria-allred-accuser-nelson-lying-says-media-not-talk/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

It is unfortunate what has happened to VA.  I have relatives  living outside of Alexandria.  When they first married about 40 years ago, they lived in the People's Republic of Maryland, but as soon as they were able, they escaped to Virginia.  Where they live is far away from hoity-toity Alexandria -- years ago there was nothing around their development except a military base -- and most people were conservative.  Now, the area has been overdeveloped and populated with swamp people and liberal kooks.  My relatives are retired now and would like to move somewhere like where their current location used to be, but I'm afraid there is no such place anymore.   

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Lives in Virginia Beach,

Taylor was one of eighteen Republican congressmen to urge President Trump not to end Barack Obama's DACA policy.[11]

Cannabis legalization

On February 27, 2017, Taylor was an original cosponsor for bill H.R. 1227 – Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2017. [12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Taylor_(politician)

So, he's one of the ones who co-sponsored that marijuana bill, looks like about 15 congress people did, I do remember that. I thought that was a bit excessive to do while all the same, thankful as well for his military service. So, he may or may not be that Conservative. Some see marijuana as a libertarian issue, perhaps that is his leaning.

He's still in his 30s as well and from his bio, worked quite a bit in Latin America.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:22:49 pm by TomSea »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Who is he talking about? Because all the women who claimed he did something - their stories are in tatters, fictions of Gloria Allred and WaPo attack dog Stephanie McCrummen.
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

Say what you will about Rep. Taylor.  That is your right, a right he fought to protect.  But there is one thing you should never forget.  When he bangs his staffers, the sex is consensual.  Usually.

Offline Frank Cannon

Republican Rep. Scott Taylor of Virginia

LOL. CNN is now digging up irrelevant House reps for comment. This asshat doesn't even have a wife or kid so who the eff cares what he thinks about his "daughter"?

Is Scott Taylor married? What does he look for in a wife?

https://hitberry.com/is-scott-taylor-married-what-does-he-look-for-in-a-wife/

Talking about his personal life, at the age of 30, he has been missing a partner in his life. When asked about his thought on marriage, he said he is not prepared to get married and the idea of wife and children scares him. It was quite surprising to know that such a brave soldier is scared with the idea of getting married.

Taylor does not want to get into a marital relationship and end up in divorce. After the death of his mother, he has been living with his only family member, Cole, his German shepherd.

I'll bet a fiver this dude is queerer than a 3 dollar bill.

Also this guy will say anything and do anything to get in front of a camera....

6 months in, Rep. Scott Taylor is trying to elevate his status in Congress however possible

https://pilotonline.com/news/government/nation/months-in-rep-scott-taylor-is-trying-to-elevate-his/article_6e3d5b1b-b846-5c61-bd1c-a1644f839ca4.html

Two to three times a week he’s standing in front of a TV camera in the Capitol’s National Statuary Hall for live interviews on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC or another cable channel. Taylor, one of relatively few legislators who spend so much time on air, is no stranger to the process. He’d been an occasional commentator on Fox for years.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Republican Rep. Scott Taylor of Virginia

LOL. CNN is now digging up irrelevant House reps for comment. This asshat doesn't even have a wife or kid so who the eff cares what he thinks about his "daughter"?

Is Scott Taylor married? What does he look for in a wife?

https://hitberry.com/is-scott-taylor-married-what-does-he-look-for-in-a-wife/

I'll bet a fiver this dude is queerer than a 3 dollar bill.

Also this guy will say anything and do anything to get in front of a camera....

6 months in, Rep. Scott Taylor is trying to elevate his status in Congress however possible

https://pilotonline.com/news/government/nation/months-in-rep-scott-taylor-is-trying-to-elevate-his/article_6e3d5b1b-b846-5c61-bd1c-a1644f839ca4.html

How quickly you judge.  Just because a guy is thirty, very concerned with his image and living with a German Shepherd, you think he is gay.

Now, if he were living with a poodle ...
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Because he saw a camera.

Offline Frank Cannon

How quickly you judge.  Just because a guy is thirty, very concerned with his image and living with a German Shepherd, you think he is gay.

Shepherds are gay....

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Already made up his mind to believe the accusers who had 38 years to say something,  but chose to do so five weeks away from an election.   

Also ignored the fact that others have called into question their stories on a factual basis.

On another point,  I read something the other day that claimed Moore was like a champion kick boxer or something,  and he was an officer in Vietnam,   so this Washington DC oriented Navy Seal might have gotten a nasty surprise messing with Roy.   

It's a shame,  but Virginia is way too heavily influenced now by Washington DC spending,  and too many of the denizens now live in Virginia and influence it's politics.

Since this is Thanksgiving, I want to give thanks that nobody on this thread is buying this bovine excrement. :amen:

Offline mrclose

When I saw this on our local news channel I shot off an email to Taylor.

As a Really Old former ranger in the nam era, a Virginia resident and having the rank of Godan in Shotokan karate, I invited this bag of wind to start with me first!

I am still waiting for a reply.
(No, I didn't expect one)

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Yeah, well, when he is thirty-two and looks at the messed up single women in his age group, if he isn't marrying for money, beard, or status, he'll look at younger women, too. Maybe by his fifties he can find a fashion model half his age. :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Yeah, well, when he is thirty-two and looks at the messed up single women in his age group, if he isn't marrying for money, beard, or status, he'll look at younger women, too. Maybe by his fifties he can find a fashion model half his age. :whistle:

:silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What was it Senator Webb said about Bush when Bush wished Webb's son well?  "I wanted to punch Bush (that f*ck) in the face?"  Dems are so nice.  They can all go to Hell.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:59:52 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RetBobbyMI

In other words, his daughter would have no fault in the process.  Typical of his generation of not accepting responsibility for anything.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
In other words, his daughter would have no fault in the process.  Typical of his generation of not accepting responsibility for anything.

OH, he's just showing off and trying to get his name in the paper. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Nice to see the kind of elected character our Establishment gives face time to.

Screw the Law, I AM the LAW.

"I'd Murdalize Da Bum!"

And the GOPE wonders why, (or doesn't care because it's just a Polling Numbers game) their base won't take them seriously.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Say what you will about Rep. Taylor.  That is your right, a right he fought to protect.  But there is one thing you should never forget.  When he bangs his staffers, the sex is consensual.  Usually.

Is that male or female staffers?  I mean, Frank isn't always right but he's pegged this guy as iffy.