Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Meet Malia Obama's new squeeze! He is a 19-year-old Harvard sophomore from the UK who attended the posh Rugby School in England and was considered 'quite the catch'  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Malia Obama, 19, was photographed kissing a mystery man at a Harvard-Yale tailgate in New Haven on Saturday

The lucky man in question is Rory Farquharson, a fellow Harvard student who is British, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal

The 19-year-old swapped the UK for the US when he arrived in Cambridge, Massachusetts, last fall with the three simple words: 'So it begins'

Farquharson attended one of England's most prestigious and posh schools, Rugby School, and is currently a sophomore at Harvard

An insider at his former school said he was 'quite the catch' and very popular
   (skip)

Another photo shows Malia smoking what appears to be a cigarette 

Read more at:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108039/Malia-Obama-s-new-squeeze-UK-Harvard-student.html

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Since we're dealing with nothing but gossip these days, how about some mildly interesting gossip.

Offline mountaineer

how about some mildly interesting gossip.
Ugh. It doesn't even rise to the level of mildly interesting, in my book.

Malia smoking what appears to be a cigarette 
Choom gang, baby!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:10:07 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

The guy looks White. Wonder how that's gonna play out with the obummers?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Looks like he's white, tight, and dyn-o-mite! The Rents aren't going to be happy. 'Whatchu bringin' that white boy into our house to oppress us for baby girl?!?'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Looks like he's white, tight, and dyn-o-mite! The Rents aren't going to be happy. 'Whatchu bringin' that white boy into our house to oppress us for baby girl?!?'

Oh, come on, you know the Obama's aren't Black.  Well ... maybe Michelle is a kinda black.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Ugh. It doesn't even rise to the level of mildly interesting, in my book.
Choom gang, baby!

Not all that interesting but a welcome relief from the constant Moore gossip.

I'm just trying to get this forum off that topic for maybe an hour.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’m surprised it’s a boy, since she always seemed to have future WNBA wife written all over her.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

I’m surprised it’s a boy, since she always seemed to have future WNBA wife written all over her.
Sorry, she's taken.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Since we're dealing with nothing but gossip these days, how about some mildly interesting gossip.

I would be interested in hearing what mom & dad are saying to each other privately about their daughter dating outside their race.

Offline libertybele

I'm sure they're going to open him with welcome arms; it's the politically correct thing to do!  By the pics it looks like she's got her jacket hiked up a wee bit and his hands may not be where they should be ... you know ... in his pockets.   If they're playing more than tongue hockey, she/he may have some 'splainin' to do. :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:22:03 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama and Kaepernick, both are White, both raised by White people.

And now they both want to be the Blackest of the Black people? But they are both White?

I don't understand
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Yeah, this black girl is wealthy (and presumably educated, smart etc.).

The white guy uses his cultural advantage to appropriate a desirable black female prospect, leaving the black guys with only crumbs.

Therefore the black guy will feel justified to steal really cool shades, from upscale stores.

So what difference does it make? Blacks rarely marry anyway.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I would be interested in hearing what mom & dad are saying to each other privately about their daughter dating outside their race.

Neither parent has any core principles whatever so I think they would only be disappointed if she dated a Republican.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yeah, this black girl is wealthy (and presumably educated, smart etc.).

The white guy uses his cultural advantage to appropriate a desirable black female prospect, leaving the black guys with only crumbs.

Therefore the black guy will feel justified to steal really cool shades, from upscale stores.

So what difference does it make? Blacks rarely marry anyway.

Kinda like how you think.

Offline skeeter

Neither parent has any core principles whatever so I think they would only be disappointed if she dated a Republican.

I'm pretty sure mom has at least one core principle, kinda like Bull Connor's in reverse.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Oh yay.  Another picture of Malaria's big fat ass.

Malia is not my favorite teenager.  She never appeared in any pictures in which she wasn't scowling and looking like she smelled something bad ... maybe a commoner.

Anyway, I don't think she has a fat ass, maybe she takes after Daddy.

I fear for the younger daughter though.  She's getting that Michelle build going.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Anyway, I don't think she has a fat ass, maybe she takes after Daddy.

Sorry, but Malaria seems to be the one taking after Momma on that one....

Meanwhile, she acts like Uncle Bill Clinton.  The pic doesn't really do her justice, one needs to see the video at the Mail link of this vampire sucking the face off that kid....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I'm sure they're going to open him with welcome arms; it's the politically correct thing to do!  By the pics it looks like she's got her jacket hiked up a wee bit and his hands may not be where they should be ... you know ... in his pockets.   If they're playing more than tongue hockey, she/he may have some 'splainin' to do. :silly: :silly:

Remember when Obama wouldn't want his daughter punished with a baby?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jszkPtsFH-k

Looking at this I hope she is on birth control.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mountaineer

Sorry, but Malaria seems to be the one taking after Momma on that one....
Personally, I prefer the conspiracy theory that BHO and Mooch aren't the biological parents of Malaria and Sasha.  :silly:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
British accents are sexy.

Imho. Besides, in this day and age, how many college relationships go long term? (I.e.: marriage)
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
British accents are sexy.

Imho. Besides, in this day and age, how many college relationships go long term? (I.e.: marriage)

In the urban world of Malia, not many. Rural areas much more so. It surprises me how many young sweethearts I encounter today.
The Republic is lost.