Author Topic: Trump on Alabama race: We don’t need a Democrat in the seat  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump on Alabama race: We don’t need a Democrat in the seat
« on: November 21, 2017, 08:33:11 pm »
Trump on Alabama race: We don’t need a Democrat in the seat
By Jordan Fabian - 11/21/17 03:26 PM EST

President Trump on Tuesday appeared to throw his support behind Roy Moore, despite allegations of sexual misconduct lodged against the Republican Alabama Senate candidate.

“We don’t need a liberal Democrat in the seat,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House.

“He denies it. He totally denies it," Trump said of the accusations against Moore, noting the alleged incidents took place around 40 years ago.

Trump spoke before departing for Florida, where he will spend Thanksgiving.

--This breaking news report will be updated.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/361421-trump-on-alabama-race-we-dont-need-a-democrat-in-the-seat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump on Alabama race: We don’t need a Democrat in the seat
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 08:41:04 pm »
I wouldn't expect anything different from Trump being that he had a laundry list of sexual allegations himself.  The only difference to me would be that I never thought of Trump as a person of faith.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump on Alabama race: We don’t need a Democrat in the seat
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 09:40:43 pm »
I wouldn't expect anything different from Trump being that he had a laundry list of sexual allegations himself.  The only difference to me would be that I never thought of Trump as a person of faith.

No, Trump's missteps are not merely allegations, but actually proven true, brought forth in his life again and again - Exactly the thing missing from Moore.