Author Topic: Mitch McConnell, Roy Moore's favorite target, is Alabama native  (Read 726 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mitch McConnell, Roy Moore's favorite target, is Alabama native
« on: November 21, 2017, 07:08:33 pm »
Excerpt:
Mitch McConnell, Roy Moore's favorite target, is Alabama native
Updated 1:00 PM; Posted 1:00 PM

Moore responded with his own calls for resignation.

McConnell, R-Kentucky, has been controversial figure since the GOP took over the Senate in 2014. And while his name is closely tied with the Bluegrass State, McConnell is actually an Alabama native.

McConnell was born Feb. 20, 1942 in what today is known as Helen Keller Hospital in Sheffield and spent his childhood in nearby Athens.

Continued: http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/mitch_mcconnell_roy_moores_fav.html#incart_river_home

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Mitch McConnell, Roy Moore's favorite target, is Alabama native
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:47:44 pm »
McConnell should resign from his position as majority leader.   Judge Roy Moore@MooreSenate

God Yes!  McConnell stalled Merrick Garland out of a SCOTUS seat, and confirmed Gorsuch.  The one legitimate area Trump can claim success is judicial confirmations.  Listen to the pedophile and get McConnell out of there.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 07:53:47 pm »
God Yes!  McConnell stalled Merrick Garland out of a SCOTUS seat, and confirmed Gorsuch.  The one legitimate area Trump can claim success is judicial confirmations.  Listen to the pedophile and get McConnell out of there.

Still peddling the pedophile witch hunt of Gloria Allred  I see.
The Republic is lost.

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 07:59:06 pm »
Still peddling the pedophile witch hunt of Gloria Allred  I see.

Jonah Goldberg @JonahNRO 8h8 hours ago

By this time next year, some of these guys will be like, “Really, what has God done for us? Baal rewards his friends. Baal is where it’s at.”

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 07:00:18 am »
Jonah Goldberg @JonahNRO 8h8 hours ago

By this time next year, some of these guys will be like, “Really, what has God done for us? Baal rewards his friends. Baal is where it’s at.”
BOOM! Witness Drops Bomb! PROVES Gloria Allred and Accuser Nelson Were Lying – SAYS MEDIA WOULD NOT TALK With HER

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/boom-witness-drops-bomb-proves-gloria-allred-accuser-nelson-lying-says-media-not-talk/

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boyfriend of Roy Moore Accuser: I Don’t Believe Her

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/exclusive-ex-boyfriend-of-roy-moore-accuser-i-dont-believe-her/
The Republic is lost.

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 02:50:41 pm »
BOOM! Witness Drops Bomb! PROVES Gloria Allred and Accuser Nelson Were Lying – SAYS MEDIA WOULD NOT TALK With HER

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/boom-witness-drops-bomb-proves-gloria-allred-accuser-nelson-lying-says-media-not-talk/

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boyfriend of Roy Moore Accuser: I Don’t Believe Her

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/exclusive-ex-boyfriend-of-roy-moore-accuser-i-dont-believe-her/

“He (the devil) always sends errors into the world in pairs--pairs of opposites...He relies on your extra dislike of one to draw you gradually into the opposite one. But do not let us be fooled. We have to keep our eyes on the goal and go straight through between both errors. We have no other concern than that with either of them.”

― C.S. Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 03:17:18 pm »

“He (the devil) always sends errors into the world in pairs--pairs of opposites...He relies on your extra dislike of one to draw you gradually into the opposite one. But do not let us be fooled. We have to keep our eyes on the goal and go straight through between both errors. We have no other concern than that with either of them.”

― C.S. Lewis

I'm not sure what your middle ground here is, since the biggest accuser that you 'believe' has now been shown to be a serial liar. There's no middle ground because the other position has completely evaporated, and you look like a fool for still supporting it.
The Republic is lost.

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 03:22:38 pm »
I'm not sure what your middle ground here is, since the biggest accuser that you 'believe' has now been shown to be a serial liar. There's no middle ground because the other position has completely evaporated, and you look like a fool for still supporting it.

Being called a fool by you doesn't bother me, and proof from Trumpbart doesn't convince anyone.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I'm thankful for your unintentionally hilarious posts.  :seeya: 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 03:29:55 pm »
Being called a fool by you doesn't bother me, and proof from Trumpbart doesn't convince anyone.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I'm thankful for your unintentionally hilarious posts.  :seeya:

Well bless your heart precious little snowflake princess, but I *believe* the witnesses who contradict her fake story, with detail, that was pushed by scumbag grifter lawyer Gloria Allred and her fake yearbook signature.

So basically you're reduced to little tinfoil dreams of wistful unicorn wishings, irrespective of the facts. Or put more simply:

The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 03:39:00 pm »
...... and proof from Trumpbart doesn't convince anyone. .... 

But "proof" from Allred and Jeff Bezos you grab with two hands and smother in big, wet kisses.

Fascinating.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 03:43:26 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 04:02:07 pm »
So he could have failed Alabama like he failed Kentucky.  Alabama escaped that one.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2017, 04:39:26 pm »
But "proof" from Allred and Jeff Bezos you grab with two hands and smother in big, wet kisses.

Fascinating.

I watched Roy Moore hedge and deflect the charges on Hannity...not MSNBC or CNN.  He said he didn't "generally" molest underage girls.  That is all I need.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 04:40:53 pm »
I watched Roy Moore hedge and deflect the charges on Hannity...not MSNBC or CNN.  He said he didn't "generally" molest underage girls.  That is all I need.

More like that's all you want to hear. You don't want the truth. You want political expediency that fits with your agenda.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 04:55:22 pm »
A complete, fabricated lie. 

During that interview with Hannity, Moore said he ""Generally" Didn't Date Girls In Late Teens"

You need to be on MSNBC, as you have real talent for twisting truth.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 05:22:17 pm »
All that matters is, is he rooting for Auburn or for Alabama this weekend.