Author Topic: Report: Roy Moore Raised More Than $1 Million in Last 10 Days — Without RNC Support  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Report: Roy Moore Raised More Than $1 Million in Last 10 Days — Without RNC Support
Breitbart, Nov 21, 2017, Jeff Poor

Monday on Birmingham, AL’s ABC affiliate WBMA, the channel’s political reporter Lauren Walsh revealed both Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Roy Moore and his Democratic opponent Doug Jones have had significant fundraising hauls since allegations first surfaced accusing Moore of inappropriate behavior and sexual misconduct earlier this month.

Moore campaign chair Rich Hobson told ABC 33/40’s Walsh that his campaign “raised more than $1 million in the last 10 days since the falsehoods came out.”

“And that’s without the support of the RNC,” he said to ABC 33/40. “We continue to ask for prayers and support to get us to the finish line on December 12 when the citizens of Alabama will elect Judge Roy Moore as their next U.S. Senator.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/21/report-roy-moore-raised-1-million-last-10-days-without-rnc-support/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Young Republican Group in Alabama Still Backing Moore
Newsmax, Nov 21, 2017, Jeffrey Rodack

An organization of Alabama young Republicans reaffirmed its support for embattled GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore, The Birmingham News reported.

The Shoals Young Republicans, based in northwest Alabama, unanimously backed a resolution supporting Moore.

<snip>

"The Shoals Young Republicans is a conservative group of individuals that realize what is at stake in this election," said Josh Dodd, vice-chairman of the Fifth Congressional District for the Young Republican Federation of Alabama. "We understand that President Trump's tax plan, a repeal of Obamacare and funding for a border wall will not pass if Doug Jones is in the Senate." The group also called on the Republican National Committee and the Republican Senatorial Committee to reinstate their support for Moore, the newspaper said.

More: https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/young-republicans-roy-moore-support-shoals-young-republicans/2017/11/21/id/827440/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Charlie Sykes‏Verified account @SykesCharlie
19h19 hours ago

This is how naive I was. I really though that sexually assaulting a child would be a line they wouldn't cross...

Online roamer_1

19h19 hours ago

This is how naive I was. I really though that sexually assaulting a child would be a line they wouldn't cross...

It is a line they won't cross. But no one has proven anything. Anyone can make any sort of accusation... What it takes is proof.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
It is a line they won't cross. But no one has proven anything. Anyone can make any sort of accusation... What it takes is proof.

And the Donors understand it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Walsh also reported Jones “was collecting more than $250,000 daily.”

“It’s unclear if contributions that large continue to come in each day,”  she wrote.

Is a million in 10 days a big deal?  It needs to be put in context, IMO.  How does this compare to the 10 days before?  How does this compare to historical contribution patterns for this type of election?  How has this "scandal" affected his opponent (Jones), also taking into account history?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Fantom

I account for $50.00 of that.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

19h19 hours ago

@Once-Ler

Not anymore.  And it started with Trump.

Alabama's Young Republicans refuse to vote for Moore;  they say at some point, decency must come before politics.

Novel concept, lol.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I account for $50.00 of that.

I kicked in a bit as well.   Thinking about send a little more next week as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

I kicked in a bit as well.   Thinking about send a little more next week as well.

Me too, just for Catherine..I know she wants to do the right thing....   :whistle:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

Me too, just for Catherine..I know she wants to do the right thing....   :whistle:

@Fantom

I do. So I'm gonna stand over here while y'all send your money to a pervert in a cowboy outfit who gropes kids.  Enjoy!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

LOL!  Maybe we should pool our money and make a donation in her name!   :smokin:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

LOL!  Maybe we should pool our money and make a donation in her name!   :smokin:

At least she is a good sport 'Bout it! 

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

@Fantom

I do. So I'm gonna stand over here while y'all send your money to a pervert in a cowboy outfit who gropes kids.  Enjoy!

You're Ok in my book @CatherineofAragon   888high58888

Even though you are wrong here. 

Cannot believe what you said about Reagan. Totally untrue.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Don't know.  Don't see what she posts these days.  My choice.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

Ah, I've chosen such on other boards. Maybe here when I have been here long enough.. but usually, I prefer a poignant ignore..... I have no problem skipping over those I find totally bizarre.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

And that she IS, @Fantom
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

And that she IS, @Fantom

SO far, I have no Problem with her. We disagree.... :shrug:

Frederick Douglass

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

19h19 hours ago

It is always the 'seriousness of the charge' rather than actual facts, isn't it with people like you?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It is always the 'seriousness of the charge' rather than actual facts, isn't it with people like you?

There are four or five people posting here that I have real difficulty believing when they say they have EVER voted for a conservative.  Maybe that's just me.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

@BigU

Yet still posts about me from behind the safety of the block.

No guts, no integrity.  But entirely expected.

Silver Pines

SO far, I have no Problem with her. We disagree.... :shrug:

@Fantom

Well, I have a problem with you.  When you post about “God knocking up Mary”, you show that you’re on a level with the lowest leftwinger.

Hope that’s clear.

Online corbe

I just can't wrap my brain around that Ignore thing,  I'm coming up on 6 years here and can remember only 2 times/people I put on ignore and both were rabid Trumpers and only 1 still posts here*, metaphorically it's like reading a book with a random chapter ripped out.

*  Not @Frank Cannon
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
    I just can't wrap my brain around that Ignore thing,  I'm coming up on 6 years here and can remember only 2 times/people I put on ignore and both were rabid Trumpers and only 1 still posts here*, metaphorically it's like reading a book with a random chapter ripped out.

*  Not @Frank Cannon

Unless you know pretty much what they will say before they say it.  Then you don't miss much of anything.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

*  Not @Frank Cannon

@corbe

Oh I got you on ignore pal. I just won't give you the satisfaction of knowing I have you on ignore.