Author Topic: Tickets for Redskins Thanksgiving game vs. Giants going for as little as $7  (Read 789 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tickets for Redskins Thanksgiving game vs. Giants going for as little as $7
Fox 5 Sports, Nov 20, 2017

WASHINGTON - The playoff hopes for the Washington Redskins took a big hit Sunday after they lost to the New Orleans Saints and blew a 15-point fourth quarter lead in the process. After the loss, it appears the Redskins fan base is also reeling as well based off of the ticket prices for their next home game on Thanksgiving.

The Redskins will have a short turnaround this week as they will host the New York Giants at Fedex Field on Thursday. While the matchup will be a nationally televised battle between NFC East rivals, there are tickets available on the resale market for as little $7. Yes, that's right -- $7.

On the online ticket exchange site StubHub Monday afternoon, the cheapest ticket available for the game was going for $7.16 for a standing room-only spot in the upper deck of the stadium. While there are plenty of nosebleed seats available, there are some lower level seats also available going between $9 to $15.

More: http://www.fox5dc.com/sports/tickets-for-redskins-thanksgiving-game-vs-giants-going-for-as-little-as-7

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wow.  These were once the hottest tickets in town. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
ROFLMFAO!!!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
My son is checking ticket prices now. We'll be in Reston, Va for Thanksgiving.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The amazing thing is that so many of these tickets are paid by lobbyists.  Wonder where they have all gone?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Hopefully the hoodrats will scoop them up, after all that's the demographic the NFL is trying to appeal to these days.