Author Topic: Write-In Campaign In Alabama No Longer 'Viable' , McConnell Source Says  (Read 964 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Alex Pfeiffer
White House Correspondent
5:20 PM 11/20/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/20/write-in-campaign-in-alabama-no-longer-viable-mcconnell-source-says/

A write-in campaign supported by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in the Alabama Senate race is not “viable” anymore, a source close to the majority leader’s political operation told The Daily Caller Monday.

McConnell and other establishment Republicans, such as National Republican Senatorial Committee chairman Cory Gardner, have called on Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore to drop out of the race due to allegations of sexual misconduct with minors.

“We’re looking at whether or not there’s someone who could mount a write-in campaign successfully,” the Senate majority leader told reporters last week.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

Re: Write-In Campaign In Alabama No Longer 'Viable' , McConnell Source Says
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 12:21:17 am »

Poor poor Mitch. Handwriting on the wall Eh?  :silly:

Say Hello to your New Brother in the Senate.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 12:23:53 am »
Poor poor Mitch. Handwriting on the wall Eh?  :silly:

Say Hello to your New Brother in the Senate.

I hope Moore has hired some poll watchers at the precincts, Lord only knows the shenanigans that may go on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 12:34:49 am »
I hope Moore has hired some poll watchers at the precincts, Lord only knows the shenanigans that may go on.

It is not even going to be that close.

The usual democrat/regressive "Pubic Hair" on a coke can attack is falling apart and the nutter democrat/regressive on the ballot just said he wanted to take everyones guns... in code.

I worked in 'Bama... that ain't gonna fly. Record turnout...book it. 
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 02:33:43 am »

The usual democrat/regressive "Pubic Hair" on a coke can attack is falling apart and the nutter democrat/regressive on the ballot just said he wanted to take everyones guns... in code.

How can this be?  Our resident Psychologists have assured me Moore isn't going to get 25% of the women's vote.  Sworn.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 02:49:32 am »
Sounds like things ain't workin' out as planned, Mitch...

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 02:49:33 am »
How can this be?  Our resident Psychologists have assured me Moore isn't going to get 25% of the women's vote.  Sworn.

it gets much easier to under stand 'PSYCHOLOGISTS' once you know from which bodily orifice their Sooper Seekret "We're Trained Professionals. Don't try this at home folks!" powers of divination are ripped out of.

The Consolation of Theosophy by Frederick Crews, Carl Jung's Spiritualist Junkyard, Parts 1 and Part II

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/search/label/Theosophy

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 03:03:11 am »
Well here we are running right up to election time.  Spent two weeks talking about Moore and he is still on the ballot.  It appears that only God knows exactly what is true or not.  I remember back when he was fighting to keep the 10 Commandments at the Court House.  I thought that is a man who stands for morals which are quickly fading in America.  Thinking we need men and women like that. 

Everyone should know that you cannot put people on a pedestal.  They may not be able to measure up to who you think they are.  I realized that we only know a small amount about any of the politicians that run.  And just like a minister gone bad anyone can, and they do.

One thing that I know is true...............All things work for the good of those who love God.  (I hope he does)  God can use all things for His purpose. 

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2017, 03:51:08 am »
it gets much easier to under stand 'PSYCHOLOGISTS' once you know from which bodily orifice their Sooper Seekret "We're Trained Professionals. Don't try this at home folks!" powers of divination are ripped out of.

The Consolation of Theosophy by Frederick Crews, Carl Jung's Spiritualist Junkyard, Parts 1 and Part II

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/search/label/Theosophy

LOL!  Witch doctors! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 03:55:36 am »
Like I said when this happened. All of the bullshit the Establishment was spinning about magic cures for their ills was total garbage said by people with no knowledge of AL politics.

May they all choke on their failure.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 04:00:07 am »

Let it be so !! Yeah, baby.

That cheap shot on a good man, Justice Thomas, was so unfair and although He beat the rap I know it hurt him and his family.

This transparent attempt to smear Roy Moore with almost no substance has failed, I hope.  I'll be back with smiley faces if he wins.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 04:16:41 am »
LOL!  Witch doctors!

Hey @Bigun

With Carl Jung himself considered the basis underlying all current schools of psychological Hocus Pocus, don't miss this next jewel. (or at least bookmark it for later)

The Occult World of Carl Jung

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2011/07/occult-world-of-cg-jung.html

If you liked Prof Crews the hatchet dance he did on Freud's tax mooching apologists is also a keeper.

Is Freud Really Dead?

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2011/08/is-freud-really-dead.html

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2017, 03:21:48 pm »
Well here we are running right up to election time.  Spent two weeks talking about Moore and he is still on the ballot.  It appears that only God knows exactly what is true or not.  I remember back when he was fighting to keep the 10 Commandments at the Court House.  I thought that is a man who stands for morals which are quickly fading in America.  Thinking we need men and women like that. 

Everyone should know that you cannot put people on a pedestal.  They may not be able to measure up to who you think they are.  I realized that we only know a small amount about any of the politicians that run.  And just like a minister gone bad anyone can, and they do.

One thing that I know is true...............All things work for the good of those who love God.  (I hope he does)  God can use all things for His purpose.

Chosen, there will never be a perfect candidate as no person is without flaws. You are correct, no one should be put on a pedestal. Though, to accuse someone of wrongdoing in order to achieve their own agenda is what I believe we are witnessing here and have believed that from the very beginning.  If we simply take a look at the known history of McConnell using funds from the NRSC to ensure that whom he deems as undesirable or too conservative because they pose a threat to his country club are never seated should raise suspicion as McConnell raised millions to ensure that Moore wasn't elected. That obviously didn't work.  The next scenario that should raise suspicion is that after 40 years in the political arena he is being accused of sexual misconduct?  You would think that they would have come forward years ago to put an end to his political career; no, they come forward only after he has a chance of being seated in McConnell's country club. The accuser's attorney is Gloria Allred an attorney who takes on very controversial high profile cases of women who claim to have been sexually abused. I am not stating that she hasn't brought about some justice, but she's taken on cases such as the Jenna Talackova case; a Canadian transgender woman who challanged her disqualification from the Miss Universe Canada pageant for not being a "naturally born" female ... really?  IMHO Roy Moore was deemed guilty by McConnell and his cronies long before he was even accused!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2017, 03:24:55 pm »
Hey @Bigun

With Carl Jung himself considered the basis underlying all current schools of psychological Hocus Pocus, don't miss this next jewel. (or at least bookmark it for later)

The Occult World of Carl Jung

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2011/07/occult-world-of-cg-jung.html

If you liked Prof Crews the hatchet dance he did on Freud's tax mooching apologists is also a keeper.

Is Freud Really Dead?

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2011/08/is-freud-really-dead.html

Now that is interesting!  Wait till I show it to my witch doctor friends!  :smokin:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2017, 06:54:40 pm »
Chosen, there will never be a perfect candidate as no person is without flaws. You are correct, no one should be put on a pedestal. Though, to accuse someone of wrongdoing in order to achieve their own agenda is what I believe we are witnessing here and have believed that from the very beginning.  If we simply take a look at the known history of McConnell using funds from the NRSC to ensure that whom he deems as undesirable or too conservative because they pose a threat to his country club are never seated should raise suspicion as McConnell raised millions to ensure that Moore wasn't elected. That obviously didn't work.  The next scenario that should raise suspicion is that after 40 years in the political arena he is being accused of sexual misconduct?  You would think that they would have come forward years ago to put an end to his political career; no, they come forward only after he has a chance of being seated in McConnell's country club. The accuser's attorney is Gloria Allred an attorney who takes on very controversial high profile cases of women who claim to have been sexually abused. I am not stating that she hasn't brought about some justice, but she's taken on cases such as the Jenna Talackova case; a Canadian transgender woman who challanged her disqualification from the Miss Universe Canada pageant for not being a "naturally born" female ... really?  IMHO Roy Moore was deemed guilty by McConnell and his cronies long before he was even accused!

Well for some reason Cruz also thought he was guilty.  Cruz is not an establishment Senator.

I don't like Moore after reading about the pedophile case he was involved in as Supreme Court Judge.  It did not make sense at all.  So I have already dumped the guy regardless of 40 year old accusations.  This was a court case in 2015 where he decided that forcible threat was not proven involving the sodomy rape of a 4 year old.  Eight other judges ruled against the pedophile.

So regardless of Gloria Allred or 40 year old pervert accusations he isn't fit to me.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2017, 07:00:12 pm »
Well for some reason Cruz also thought he was guilty.  Cruz is not an establishment Senator.

I don't like Moore after reading about the pedophile case he was involved in as Supreme Court Judge.  It did not make sense at all.  So I have already dumped the guy regardless of 40 year old accusations.  This was a court case in 2015 where he decided that forcible threat was not proven involving the sodomy rape of a 4 year old.  Eight other judges ruled against the pedophile.

So regardless of Gloria Allred or 40 year old pervert accusations he isn't fit to me.

I have NO idea how you came to the idea that "Cruz also thought he was guilty"!  Can you link me to anything that would support that?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 07:02:30 pm »
Judge Napolitano spoke on this topic, basically, he said if you write in a candidates name, you have to make sure it is their "legal name", so, it would be "Harry S. Truman" or whatever.

If Luther Strange's legal name is actually Luther Johnson Strange III , then that is what is required. BTW, I don't know if that is his legal name. Just what wikipedia shows.

Here is another article on it. http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/how_to_cast_a_write-in_vote_in.html

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 07:11:12 pm »
I have NO idea how you came to the idea that "Cruz also thought he was guilty"!  Can you link me to anything that would support that?

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360205-cruz-pulls-support-from-roy-moore-allegations-merit-criminal-prosecution-if

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Cruz+Moore

Cruz could not support him because of the allegations.  OK, he did not say he was guilty but he believed there was enough that an investigation was needed.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 07:13:08 pm »
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360205-cruz-pulls-support-from-roy-moore-allegations-merit-criminal-prosecution-if

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Cruz+Moore

Cruz could not support him because of the allegations.  OK, he did not say he was guilty but he believed there was enough that an investigation was needed.

OK! Now we are on the same page.   888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2017, 07:52:12 pm »
Looks like Judge Nap's advice is erroneous as it often is, still like the guy.

In Alabama, it looks like if they know who you are talking about, that will work.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/how_to_cast_a_write-in_vote_in.html

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2017, 09:56:04 pm »
Now that is interesting!  Wait till I show it to my witch doctor friends!  :smokin:

If you had any idea how many of the movers and shakers in man's history (science, health, philsophy, and politics)were involved in occult practices, it would curl your teeth.

Do you want a wakeup call? Research the '7 Sacred Sciences' - what they are in occult terms, and what they are today.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2017, 02:45:07 am »

@Bigun

Just wear your nose plugs, or at least get upwind of them.

And WHILE YOU'RE AT IT,

Ask Them Why the DSM (Diagnostics and Statistical manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) contains a great big old honking WARNING in the front of it to NOT - WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHORS/PUBLISHERS - the American Psychiatric Association, REPUBLISH ANY PART OF THIS BOOK under legal penalties/copyright infringement etc.

The DSM contains the Diagnostic Criteria used to Label and Identify Someone to Government as having an Incurably Sick/Disordered mind.

IF, any of these fraudsters, quacks, and charlatans had any intention of Helping People rather than Cannibalizing them, and Any of their scientistic Disease Mongering Gibberish held any Validity, AT ALL, you'd think, . . . they would be Anxious for people who might be Developing one of their 'Illnesses' to be able to Identify the Warning Signs in their own lives and make the appropriate changes to avoid becoming INCURABLE.

The DSM's real purpose is to provide numeric Billing Codes its users can submit to Insurers for payment.

Oh, and as for the INCURABLE part of it?

https://psychroaches.blogspot.com/search/label/California%20Diversion%20Programs

Depends on who is "One of the Protected, Professional, In Crowd".

It's also violations of extent Federal Civil Rights Statutes.

See Sec 1 of the 14th Amendment.

and

US Title 18 Sec 241 and 242
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 03:08:35 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2017, 03:23:19 am »
And before any of our resident trolls accuse me of being a Scientologist, for the record, I am not affiliated with COS the CCHR or any other offshoot of them in any way, shape or form.

The info I posted is freely available from numerous sources all over the web.

The Carnage, and Ruin these Psychological con artists have inflicted on our country and all humanity everywhere kicks the damage caused by Mexican and South American Drug Cartels into Utter Insignificance.

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2016/05/govt-mind-control-tops-us-healthcare.html

http://psychroachesadverseevent.blogspot.com/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16689555

Almost all of it on our own Tax Dime.