Author Topic: Rush: The Hateful Left Is Never Going to Have a Conscience and Apologize for Reprobate Behavior  (Read 658 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt:

The Hateful Left Is Never Going to Have a Conscience and Apologize for Reprobate Behavior

RUSH: Okay. Sarah Palin was hated by the media. She was hated by the Democrat Party because she was an effective conservative spokeswoman. She mobilized people. She encouraged people. She motivated them. They loved her. They liked her more than they liked McCain. She was a threat. So they immediately descended upon her and set out to destroy her as an idiot, as a half-wit, as a dumb woman that had no connections to feminism. Her family was in disarray, they said, her family was this, that.

I had a dinner party at my house one night, and there were some people that I didn’t know who were invited by some friends, and I said, “Yeah, go ahead and bring ’em.” My instincts said don’t do this, don’t let people you don’t know in here. But my friend, “It’ll be fine, they’re big fans and they would love it.” I said “okay.” There’s two of them and immediately I’m sitting down at dinner, they start ragging on Sarah Palin. And they tell me we’ve gotta get rid of her, that she’s hurting us, she’s harming us. That Sarah Palin’s gonna be the end of the Republican Party, we gotta ditch her.

And I’m sitting there, I said, “Why?”

Continued: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/20/the-hateful-left-is-never-going-to-have-a-conscience-and-apologize-for-reprobate-behavior/

I wanted to read it closer, it seems like Rush started comparing the way Sarah Palin was treated to Judge Moore. I do firmly believe, Palin was treated extremely badly and in fact,  the image they painted of her, that she was dumb, didn't know anyone was extremely unfair.