Author Topic: H.R. McMaster called Trump an 'idiot' and a 'dope' at private dinner: Report  (Read 562 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
H.R. McMaster called Trump an 'idiot' and a 'dope' at private dinner: Report
by Melissa Quinn | Nov 20, 2017, 1:00 PM

White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly said President Trump had the intelligence of a "kindergartner" and called him an "idiot" and a "dope" during a private dinner over the summer in Washington.

Sources told BuzzFeed that McMaster mocked Trump’s intelligence during a dinner in July with Safra Catz, the CEO of software company Oracle.

A source told BuzzFeed that Catz “said the conversation was so inappropriate that it was jaw-dropping.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hr-mcmaster-called-trump-an-idiot-and-a-dope-at-private-dinner-report/article/2641258
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
H.R. McMaster called Trump an 'idiot' and a 'dope' at private dinner: Report
by Melissa Quinn | Nov 20, 2017, 1:00 PM

White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly said President Trump had the intelligence of a "kindergartner" and called him an "idiot" and a "dope" during a private dinner over the summer in Washington.

Sources told BuzzFeed that McMaster mocked Trump’s intelligence during a dinner in July with Safra Catz, the CEO of software company Oracle.

A source told BuzzFeed that Catz “said the conversation was so inappropriate that it was jaw-dropping.”

A coup by other means???

I beg to differ with the 'alleged' intercourse from unnamed sources, based on observation I would surmise that Trump has a greater intelligence than a kindergartner, but similar disposition in terms of temperament with a tweeting device. 

It appears to me his intelligence level is on par with a that of a CEO of a New Jersey Waste Disposal company with a lot of union employees and contracts with various 'governments'.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:06:45 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
HR McNasty? HR McNasty!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Twitter Smells Something Fishy About That McMaster-Trump ‘Idiot’ Story
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/twitter-smells-something-fishy-about-that-mcmaster-trump-idiot-story/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, it's Trump's fault, in a way.
For some reason that I will never understand, the "You're Fired!" guy, refuses to fire the people around him who deserve it the most. And he, Trump, has the misguided idea that Obama/Bush people can be reformed, and will eventually work with him.

No. They can't.
And NO, they won't ever work with Trump.
He needs to get that into his thick head.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
That's President Dope to you, McMasters
Countdown to Resignation

rangerrebew

Well, it's Trump's fault, in a way.
For some reason that I will never understand, the "You're Fired!" guy, refuses to fire the people around him who deserve it the most.

The problem we have as outside observers is we don't know what is real and what is disinformation from the MSM.  I think the number was 91% of all stories concerning Trump is they are negative.  And a fair portion are outright lies.  I have gotten so I don't believe anything from the press as they are all in a hurry to get the "big story" which is not necessarily the truth.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Am I'm the only one who wants to call this guy "McNasty"?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Apparently many Obama political appointees to various agencies, converted to civil service and are effectively "untouchable," working on the inside, to disrupt Trump's agenda.

And then there is the GOP majority Congress, usually on holiday visiting foreign lands, or home fundraising with lobbyists, etc.

They are too busy to pass the conservatie agenda of the President.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It appears to me his intelligence level is on par with a that of a CEO of a New Jersey Waste Disposal company with a lot of union employees and contracts with various 'governments'.

Possibly Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlVDGmjz7eM
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.