Author Topic: Trump calls on NFL to suspend Raiders' Marshawn Lynch  (Read 3626 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump calls on NFL to suspend Raiders' Marshawn Lynch
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2017, 02:03:23 am »
   @truth_seeker

2 out of 3 ain't bad (the bold I disagree with) But I find myself agreeing with you more and more out of respect for you and in the interest of mutual harmony across this Forum,
    Thanks for sharing your Thoughts.

I'll settle for 2 of 3 which is very close to Reagan's philosophy. Stay tuned for the rest.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2017, 02:07:37 am »
Actually,  Let me clear.... I am still a Cruz man.

As for your sophistry, Hobsons choice was the only choice..as to the vote in 2016. It has worked out well.....exceedingly so from my prospective.

SO, to the point that President Trump has gained , not the vote I had to cast... but actually admiration... then yes, That is a gain in support...No?

Now then,  wilst you twiddle at the end of a useless fiddle, seeing how many sophistries will dance the head of a pin. Cruz was not on the ballot...Jus' who did youst vote for?

You are reaching pretty far with that explanation of how Trump has gained support, to the point of silliness, especially considering that we're talking about needing to increase support for a possible 2020 run.

I happen to like silliness, so please, continue.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2017, 02:08:41 am »
Let me jump in on this. Pres. Trump has increased his support with me. I voted for Sen. Cruz in the primaries and did not vote for any candidate for POTUS in the general election. I did not believe candidate Trump would try and do what he campaigned on. I did not like the way he attacked other Pub candidates. I did not like some of the crude things in his past. However, if the election were today I would vote for him.

Yes, an honest answer.

Fairly certain most here fall into the "honest" category. Least we would not be here. But we do like to argue ...no?  :pondering: Sometimes to a fault. Myself included.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2017, 02:09:49 am »
You are reaching pretty far with that explanation of how Trump has gained support, to the point of silliness, especially considering that we're talking about needing to increase support for a possible 2020 run.

I happen to like silliness, so please, continue.

Ah, flattery, so becoming a woman.  :smokin:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2017, 02:16:18 am »
Let me jump in on this. Pres. Trump has increased his support with me. I voted for Sen. Cruz in the primaries and did not vote for any candidate for POTUS in the general election. I did not believe candidate Trump would try and do what he campaigned on. I did not like the way he attacked other Pub candidates. I did not like some of the crude things in his past. However, if the election were today I would vote for him.

That's fine.  But a lot of us aren't there.  And I just see no detriment to being smarter about the Tweets and similar reaction to people who disagree with him. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2017, 02:19:01 am »
   @truth_seeker

2 out of 3 ain't bad (the bold I disagree with) But I find myself agreeing with you more and more out of respect for you and in the interest of mutual harmony across this Forum,
    Thanks for sharing your Thoughts.

**nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2017, 02:23:10 am »
That's fine.  But a lot of us aren't there.  And I just see no detriment to being smarter about the Tweets and similar reaction to people who disagree with him.

That too is fine.

Something 'Bout "the Roar of it's many waters". Anyways, I have to get up at 4:00, going to check out. Just want to end with sayin'. I like you Roos, and Cath as well. Evan Fwank has some redeemin' attributes..... for the life of me , can't recall one though.  :laugh:

Any rate good night all, see Ya' latter.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2017, 02:34:31 am »
More stupidity from Trump's gaping yawp of a mouth?  Color me shocked - not.

Offline corbe

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2017, 02:35:29 am »
    Night @Fantom But you're wrong about Frank there is no redeeming qualities there.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2017, 02:38:49 am »
I would have thought more comments would have been about the as!hat disrespecting this country.    Folks must be deeply in love with Trump to be this fixated on him.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2017, 02:47:58 am »
More stupidity from Trump's gaping yawp of a mouth?  Color me shocked - not.

Yep.  I don't like Lynch or what he is doing.  It is no different than people burning the flag.  Only an idiot would do it and people gave their lives so they could.  Lynch is an idiot that needs to be ignored.

Trump needs to be ignored too.  This isn't a dictatorship.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2017, 02:48:24 am »
Frankly, I’m surprised there’s another thread here about NFL players not standing for the anthem.  I seem to recall a TBR thread proclaiming that Trump had already “won” this battle.   :whistle: 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline corbe

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2017, 03:00:23 am »
   Him and Goodell certainly scared the $hit out of David Silver, the NBA Commissioner, none of those thugs are kneeling.
   It seems only the Canadians in the National Hockey League stand up during the National Anthem and that's because they know one of their own, Cruz, is a US Senator.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2017, 03:05:05 am »
Too many here want to engage in a pissing match.

Sorry, life is just too short.

@Fantom

Like you?  Take a look at your own posts...accusing people of being Hillary supporters because they criticize Trump.  That’s the type of thing you see at TOS.

The election was no Hobson’s choice.  There were several options—-vote for the R or D candidate, vote third party, write in a name, or don’t vote at all.  I voted third party myself, so why claim it was a binary choice when many people made other choices?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2017, 03:19:46 am »

The election was no Hobson’s choice.  There were several options—-vote for the R or D candidate, vote third party, write in a name, or don’t vote at all.  I voted third party myself, so why claim it was a binary choice when many people made other choices?

Which just meant that real voters had to wait while the indecisive and incapable of making a rational decision people pretended to participate in the election process.   

All these people did was add "noise"  to the process.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2017, 03:20:04 am »
I would have thought more comments would have been about the as!hat disrespecting this country.    Folks must be deeply in love with Trump to be this fixated on him.

Did you expect a conservative forum to laud what asshat did?  That would be odd.  The article is about Trump's response to the asshattery, so that is what most of the comments are about.  For once, we're mostly on topic and you're complaining about it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2017, 03:22:39 am »
Which just meant that real voters had to wait while the indecisive and incapable of making a rational decision people pretended to participate in the election process.   

Yeah, that's pretty much a dick thing to say.  Aside from that, there's no bleep way I'm getting into a conversation about whether or not a third party vote counted..... again for the umpteenth time.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2017, 03:44:45 am »
   Him and Goodell certainly scared the $hit out of David Silver, the NBA Commissioner, none of those thugs are kneeling.
   It seems only the Canadians in the National Hockey League stand up during the National Anthem and that's because they know one of their own, Cruz, is a US Senator.

Not sure how Silver was scared by either Trump or Goodell.  After all, the NBA had a rule in place that players must stand many years before Trump was President and before Goodell was Commissioner.

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2016/09/victor_oladipo_predicts_nba_pl.html
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2017, 03:47:53 am »

It can be argued that Nader votes cost Gore the win.

It can also be also be argued that Buchanan votes seriously placed Bush II's win in jeopardy.

Lastly don't forget Perot in 1992.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2017, 03:48:48 am »
Yeah, that's pretty much a dick thing to say.

Not trying to stop that corrupt psychotic hate witch is the dick move.   Thank God that we didn't have to live under that horror,  no thanks to the childish people who think their posturing  amounted to anything in the overall scheme of things! 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2017, 03:52:05 am »
It can be argued that Nader votes cost Gore the win.

It can also be also be argued that Buchanan votes seriously placed Bush II's win in jeopardy.

Lastly don't forget Perot in 1992.

And who was the potential third party candidate around which everyone rallied and had a hope of changing the outcome?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2017, 03:55:56 am »

Not trying to stop that corrupt psychotic hate witch is the dick move.   Thank God that we didn't have to live under that horror,  no thanks to the childish people who think their posturing  amounted to anything in the overall scheme of things!

I have the same opinion of the people who voted for Trump in the primaries, so we're even and we can move along.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2017, 03:56:30 am »

And who was the potential third party candidate around which everyone rallied and had a hope of changing the outcome?

OK ... I'll bite.  Who?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2017, 03:57:49 am »
I have the same opinion of the people who voted for Trump in the primaries, so we're even and we can move along.

I voted for Cruz in the Primary.  :)
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2017, 10:57:15 am »
Did you expect a conservative forum to laud what asshat did?  That would be odd.  The article is about Trump's response to the asshattery, so that is what most of the comments are about.  For once, we're mostly on topic and you're complaining about it.

@RoosGirl

I can see that by all the election discussion and penis envy.   Behahahahahhahaa
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.