Author Topic: New York Times journalist Glenn Thrush suspended after sexual harassment allegations  (Read 318 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Times journalist Glenn Thrush suspended after sexual harassment allegations
By Rebecca Savransky - 11/20/17 11:14 AM EST

New York Times journalist Glenn Thrush has been suspended following sexual misconduct allegations in a story published Monday on Vox.

The Times confirmed on Monday that Thrush, who was hired in January to cover the Trump administration, had been suspended while the publication investigates.

"The behavior attributed to Glenn in this Vox story is very concerning and not in keeping with the standards and values of The New York Times,” said Eileen Murphy, the newspaper's senior vice president of communications, said in a statement.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/361190-ny-times-glenn-thrush-suspended-after-sexual-harassment-allegations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"My recollection of my interactions with Laura differs greatly from hers — the encounter was consensual, brief, and ended by me.

Sounds like his articles aren't the only things about him that are brief and disappointing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
He's hedging that she might have evidence. Other wise he would just outright deny it.
Countdown to Resignation