Author Topic: Second accuser: Woman says Al Franken inappropriately touched her while he was a senator  (Read 526 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Second accuser: Woman says Al Franken inappropriately touched her while he was a senator
by Melissa Quinn | Nov 20, 2017, 9:37 AM

A 33-year-old woman said Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., touched her inappropriately while the two were taking a photo at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010, an accusation that comes days after a Los Angeles radio host said Franken groped her in 2006.

Lindsay Menz told CNN she met Franken at the Minnesota State Fair, where her father’s business was sponsoring a local radio booth. He had been elected to the Senate two years earlier.

When Menz’s husband prepared to take a photo of them, the woman said Franken “pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear.”

“It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek,” Menz said. “It wasn’t around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/second-accuser-woman-says-al-franken-inappropriately-touched-her-while-he-was-a-senator/article/2641229
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don't women smack or defend themselves?...I once elbowed my boss in the ribs for coming up behind me put his hands around my waist and buried his face in my hair....that was the last time he tried that!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline RoosGirl

Don't women smack or defend themselves?...I once elbowed my boss in the ribs for coming up behind me put his hands around my waist and buried his face in my hair....that was the last time he tried that!

Or the woman's husband was there.  She should have been able to tell her husband exactly what happened and dopey lil Al gotten the tar beat out of him.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Some women are so taken-back when something like that happens, they freeze and do nothing.
Here is the story that happened to a friend of mine and when I heard her story, I wondered if I could have reacted that fast - after hearing her story, I would now.

This was years ago before men could claim they were women and go into the women's bathroom.
She was in a bathroom stall and a man's face appeared under the stall wall.  She immediately kicked his face.  Then, she left as quickly as she could.  I hope she broke his face.  She didn't think about it before taking action, she just immediately kicked.  She is one you would want with you in a trench with the enemy approaching.

Offline aligncare

This woman is a stranger to Franken, a constituent of his. If he had leaned in any closer, in some states that’s considered a marriage proposal.

Offline RoosGirl

This woman is a stranger to Franken, a constituent of his. If he had leaned in any closer, in some states that’s considered a marriage proposal.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So the rumors were true I guess.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Second accuser: Woman says Al Franken inappropriately touched her while he was a senator
by Melissa Quinn | Nov 20, 2017, 9:37 AM

A 33-year-old woman said Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., touched her inappropriately while the two were taking a photo at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010, an accusation that comes days after a Los Angeles radio host said Franken groped her in 2006.

Lindsay Menz told CNN she met Franken at the Minnesota State Fair, where her father’s business was sponsoring a local radio booth. He had been elected to the Senate two years earlier.

When Menz’s husband prepared to take a photo of them, the woman said Franken “pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear.”

“It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek,” Menz said. “It wasn’t around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/second-accuser-woman-says-al-franken-inappropriately-touched-her-while-he-was-a-senator/article/2641229

Al Franken is a proven creep but he's THEIR proven creep.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I was in the workplace a long time and very cute (if I say so), but I was never sexually harassed.  I must have put up an invisible barrier.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The closest I came was when I worked at Inland Skipper which was managed by an actual playboy.  His wife was the daughter of the Detweiler guy who was CEO of that huge aircraft manufacturer outside of Dallas.  She was a real ditz.  She said I was so surprised when Larry went to work ... I never thought he'd have a real job.

So the little ditz is pregnant and in the hospital and Larry says to me that he's having a party for all the employees on the little Chris Craft yacht they had lowered into a hotel swimming pool.  He wanted to do it by helicopter but had to settle for crane.

He suggested I tell my husband I was going to a shower.  Ha, ha.  So I told the salesman, Bob Good, about it and he confirmed that I was the only one invited.  So Bob went to the party and I didn't.  We really enjoyed that.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Now, there seem to be some photos with Ariana Huffington whom didn't seem to find it funny in the latest development. Huffington is running cover for Franken  imho. Others at the photo shoot do not go along with her words per what I read in the NY Post. Here is the Daily Mail article, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5102795/Huffington-responds-photo-Franken-cupping-breast.html