Author Topic: Trump Tears Into Jeff Flake Over His Hot Mic Comment: Says GOP is “toast” if it becomes the party of Trump and Roy Moore.  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
As it is, all the democrats need to do to beat Orange Glorious is to run someone who isn't Clinton. As it is, pro trump challengers had a miserable showing in the 2016 primaries and Pro Trump candidates since have done nothing but lose. It shouldn't come as any surprise since all these steaming piles of Trump do is rage on about their hatred of republicans.

But they literally have no one to run.

All the sex accusations going around mean that Biden would be toast.  Too many pictures of how much he likes little girls.

Hillary is a non-factor.  Bernie will be limping with a cane.  Their women are all despicable.

Anyone they run will make Trump look good.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
So now anyone who isn't a NTer is a trained monkey and a communist?  Gosh how can someone so eloquent as you but so darn ignorant.

People who make outrageous and ridiculous claims like this are doing their cause no good at all.  But they are just too dam dumb to know it.

I've supported Trump when I can, which has actually been most of the time.

Offline Concerned

But they literally have no one to run.

All the sex accusations going around mean that Biden would be toast.  Too many pictures of how much he likes little girls.

Hillary is a non-factor.  Bernie will be limping with a cane.  Their women are all despicable.

Anyone they run will make Trump look good.

It's still early so I won't speculate on the top or bottom of the ticket, but I think some combination of the following would crush Trump in 2020:

Booker, Castro, Gabbard, Harris, Klobuchar, Manchin

I despise all of them except for Manchin, but I can't see a President with approval ratings in the 30's and who refuses to try to appeal beyond his base beating the above.  JMO.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'm not innocent because I let the nastiness and vitriol get to me last week and I reacted in an inappropriate manner.

So I gave myself a time out.

I think that the mods on this forum (God bless them) are a little too lenient with repeat offenders.

As our kindergarten teachers used to say "use your words."  If people can't express themselves without insulting others with vile and really stupid remarks, I think they should be given a 24 hour time out to think about things.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's still early so I won't speculate on the top or bottom of the ticket, but I think some combination of the following would crush Trump in 2020:

Booker, Castro, Gabbard, Harris, Klobuchar, Manchin

I despise all of them except for Manchin, but I can't see a President with approval ratings in the 30's and who refuses to try to appeal beyond his base beating the above.  JMO.

Booker has a lot of charm but he also has an extremely liberal record as do all of the dems. 

Right now, I honestly can't think of any dem who could beat Trump.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Booker has a lot of charm but he also has an extremely liberal record as do all of the dems. 

Right now, I honestly can't think of any dem who could beat Trump.

None of the political experts thought Trump had a chance against anyone.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.