Author Topic: Meatless Mondays, Oliver North and our Long, Bizarre Tradition of Pardoning Thanksgiving Turkeys  (Read 622 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:43:44 PM by jmyrlefuller »

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
So a Commie started this stupidity to see if he could try and control the country after an emergency. Donny should pull out 2 pearl handled .357s and blow the turkeys away instead of pardoning them just on principle.

Online RoosGirl

So a Commie started this stupidity to see if he could try and control the country after an emergency. Donny should pull out 2 pearl handled .357s and blow the turkeys away instead of pardoning them just on principle.

Turkey hunting is typically done with shotguns.  However, I know a guy who has a very nice mount in his dining room of one he took with a .22 rifle shot to the head.

Here at Roos Ranch we are pardoning a turkey, but the cow that our brisket is coming from is displeased.
Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf