Author Topic: Lerner, Paz say they fear physical harm from enraged public, want IRS testimony sealed permanently  (Read 542 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Former IRS executive Lois G. Lerner told a federal court last week that members of her family, including “young children,” face death threats and a real risk of physical harm if her explanation of the tea party targeting scandal becomes public.
Ms. Lerner and Holly Paz, her deputy at the IRS, filed documents in court Thursday saying tapes and transcripts of depositions they gave in a court case this year must remain sealed in perpetuity, or else they could spur an enraged public to retaliate.
“Whenever Mss. Lerner and Paz have been in the media spotlight, they have faced death threats and harassment,” attorneys for the two women argued.
Ms. Lerner and Ms. Paz gave taped depositions in a class-action lawsuit brought by tea party groups demanding answers and compensation for having been subjected to illegal targeting for their political beliefs.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/19/lois-lerner-holly-paz-want-testimony-sealed-perman/
Lerner continues to try to turn this country into a banana republic.  First by choosing to isolate and attack those who disagree with her.  Now she wants unlimited protection.

It is time for jail.  No one should escape justice.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Hmmm.

Says a lot about how deep the rot goes.

These two never considered they might have to explain themselves, because the Fix Was In. They had Carte Blanche to do what they did with winks and nods.

"With our man Eric Holder in charge? It's Cool. Don't Sweat It!"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'll tell you what needs to be permanently sealed! The doors to every IRS facility in the country! 

Sooner rather than later!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Lerner continues to try to turn this country into a banana republic.  First by choosing to isolate and attack those who disagree with her.  Now she wants unlimited protection.

It is time for jail.  No one should escape justice.

Not happy with getting away with CRIMINAL activity scot free with her retirement package fully intact and sticking the taxpayers with the bill!  What a POS she is!

@Mod1

There are multiple instances of this posted.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,291905.msg1520113.html#msg1520113

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:59:28 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien