Author Topic: Democrats split and fighting over key party reforms [interesting stuff]  (Read 434 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Washington Examiner
by Laura Barrón-López
Nov 20, 2017, 12:01 AM

The ideological fight for the soul and future direction of the Democratic Party is about to boil over. A commission created in the aftermath of Democrats’ 2016 presidential primary is meeting in December for the last time to make reform recommendations. This meeting is going to be a doozy.

Debate over how to reform the Democratic National Committee and the presidential primary process pits Hillary Clinton loyalists against the Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., wing. How the DNC handles their contending views about how the party should be run promises to be a painful moment of truth.

(more)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-split-and-fighting-over-key-party-reforms/article/2641128
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.