Author Topic: Trump Repeats Vow to 'Build the Wall' Following Attack on Border Agents  (Read 390 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump Repeats Vow to 'Build the Wall' Following Attack on Border Agents

(CNSNews.com) - "Border Patrol Officer killed at Southern Border, another badly hurt," President Trump tweeted on Sunday. "We will seek out and bring to justice those responsible. We will, and must, build the Wall!"

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency, Agent Rogelio Martinez was "responding to activity" near Interstate 10 in the Big Bend Sector of Texas when he and his partner were attacked.

The circumstances are unclear. According to CBP, agents from CBP's Air and Marine Operations searched the area "for potential suspects or witnesses."

Martinez' partner is now hospitalized in serious condition, but he was able to call for help............

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/trump-repeats-vow-build-wall-following-attack-border-agents
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump Repeats Vow to 'Build the Wall' Following Attack on Border Agents
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:57:26 pm »
Whatever... *****rollingeyes*****

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:16:43 pm »
Whatever... *****rollingeyes*****

That was my impression as well ... Congress still holds the purse strings. We've seen prototypes, but I haven't heard which one (if any) was selected, nor a start date.  Perhaps they're saving that information to boost popularity during the 2018 mid term elections.  :whistle:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 01:35:12 pm »
I'm assuming that Mexico is going to pay for the stupid wall.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:42:38 pm »
I'm assuming that Mexico is going to pay for the stupid wall.

Gee Kevin ... I didn't see that comment coming at all.   *****rollingeyes*****   At this point, the cost is secondary.  Lives and our sovereignty are far more important!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:43:59 pm by libertybele »