Author Topic: VIDEO, Tucker Carlson: The Clinton Era Is Finally Completely Over  (Read 597 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

Re: VIDEO, Tucker Carlson: The Clinton Era Is Finally Completely Over
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:45:52 pm »
I sat and watched the clip and the commentary.  I'm really not so sure she won't run for political office again; Gilibrand has already softened her story and Hillary is deflecting as usual.  The comment that Hillary didn't commit rape or any sexual misconduct has been her defense along with she has stood by her husband for quite some time.  Remember she has already commented that Franken's behavior is different than of Moore's because he has apologized. IMHO she's already set the stage perhaps for Bill to publicly apologize for his sexual misconduct with some sort of buffering reason that will smooth over his actions to those on the left.  He can't be tried twice for the same crime and certainly the statute of limitations would apply?  Can you imagine the out pour and sympathy she would get if Bill publicly apologizes to her? She will be seen as the victim rather than the one who helped her husband all these years cover up his indiscretions.

Then we go on to Benghazi, the dossiers and Uranium One.  The Clintons are still very well insulated and there are too many people in high places (Bammy) that stand to go down as well for them to ever be held accountable or responsible.  Members of our current DOJ; the very ones who are supposed to be investigating them are up to their eyebrows in the same corruption. You can bet that they are assisting them right now in continuing to bury evidence and will continue to refuse to further investigate them. So far Trump has been reluctant to fire Sessions or Rosenstein; until he does the cover up will continue.

The end of the Clinton era?  IMHO don't count on it ... the only way the Clinton era will completely end is when either Hillary or Bill passes ... and you'll see a funeral like none other ... that you can count on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 12:54:13 pm »
@libertybele

Good points, though I think age itself should be enough to keep Hills from getting away with it in 2020.

Remember she needed help getting up and down stairs this last time, and a trip to the Betty Ford Institute isn't going to cure that.

Moreover: If Tucker's wrong and the Clintons try to keep control of the Dem Party, I think it will finish off the Party itself.

Civil War, in no uncertain terms. Remember the dance Brazile just did on her. If Hills won't go quietly, there will be more, Many More Braziles.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 12:55:51 pm »
Hillary still has way too many fanbois.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:04:51 pm »
@libertybele

Good points, though I think age itself should be enough to keep Hills from getting away with it in 2020.

Remember she needed help getting up and down stairs this last time, and a trip to the Betty Ford Institute isn't going to cure that.

Moreover: If Tucker's wrong and the Clintons try to keep control of the Dem Party, I think it will finish off the Party itself.

Civil War, in no uncertain terms. Remember the dance Brazile just did on her. If Hills won't go quietly, there will be more, Many More Braziles.

Brazile tried to dance on her parade and then she softened just like Gilibrand so I believe their 'influence' is still alive. I thought after Hillary stepped down as Sec'y of State and gave her lame testimony on Benghazi she was finished; instead she ran for President. I still believe that the Clintons will never be held accountable nor responsible and their 'era' will end when they decide to end it....thankfully, age and health certainly aren't on their side anymore.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 01:14:46 pm »
Hillary still has way too many fanbois.

What her Party Doesn't have is a chance in hell of winning the White House in 3 years with her as the candidate, and they know it.

Joe Biden? Joe Biden is squawking about reaching for the nomination?

Joe "This is a Big Freakin' Deal" (Obamacare) Biden?

Those people are beyond desperate after the carnage 25 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama have brought them.

Personally I'm far more concerned with cleaning up and Out, the GOPE from our Party than I am any threat Hills may pose.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 01:33:24 pm »
What her Party Doesn't have is a chance in hell of winning the White House in 3 years with her as the candidate, and they know it.

Joe Biden? Joe Biden is squawking about reaching for the nomination?

Joe "This is a Big Freakin' Deal" (Obamacare) Biden?

Those people are beyond desperate after the carnage 25 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama have brought them.

Personally I'm far more concerned with cleaning up and Out, the GOPE from our Party than I am any threat Hills may pose.

Yes the DEMS are in dire shape right now I'll give you that one, but because of Hillary's lust for power and money, I think she still may try. 

Yes, I'm concerned with draining the GOPe swamp as well. Sessions has become a detriment to that happening and as long as McConnell and Ryan or heading up the team, I don't see much changing.