Author Topic: FBI has not verified Trump dossier  (Read 680 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FBI has not verified Trump dossier
« on: November 20, 2017, 02:43:17 am »
Washington Examiner, Nov 19, 2017, Byron York

FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

The FBI received the first installment of the dossier in July 2016. It received later installments as they were written at the height of the presidential campaign, which means the bureau has had more than a year to investigate the allegations in the document. The dossier was financed by the Hillary Clinton campaign and compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.

Read more:  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-has-not-verified-trump-dossier/article/2641207

Offline kidd

Re: FBI has not verified Trump dossier
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 06:47:33 pm »
Does anyone with any credibility at all still maintain that the dossier has any legitimacy?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:01:15 pm »

But that stopped no one from using it for every illicit purpose under the sun did it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 07:11:32 pm »
But that stopped no one from using it for every illicit purpose under the sun did it?

Word.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 07:14:49 pm »

Also didn't stop them from using it to justify a FISA warrant on a Presidential campaign during an election.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 07:19:45 pm »
Also didn't stop them from using it to justify a FISA warrant on a Presidential campaign during an election.

Part of what I was talking about.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien