Author Topic: Dowd: GOP ‘Empowered’ Clinton’s Predatory Behavior With ‘Tainted’ Justice Thomas  (Read 677 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dowd: GOP ‘Empowered’ Clinton’s Predatory Behavior With ‘Tainted’ Justice Thomas
Newsbusters, Nov 19, 2017, Nicholas Fondacar

ABC’s make-believe Republican Matthew Dowd went completely off the rails Sunday during his appearance on This Week. During the panel discussion of the latest sexual harassment allegations around the country, Dowd went off the deep end and claimed Republicans “empowered” Bill Clinton’s sexually predatory behavior and “gave up their values” by putting “tainted” Justice Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court.

Read more:  https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/11/19/dowd-gop-empowered-clintons-predatory-behavior-tainted

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I guess this moron doesn't realize BJ's rape allegations go back to the 1970s.  I guess he also missed Thomas's trial in the Senate.

Offline dfwgator

Online LMAO

I can’t help but wonder if when people say or write outrageous statements, do they believe their own nonsense or are they just trying to get a rise out of people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Frank Cannon

Who cares what a Liberal Democrat from the Bush admin says?

Offline Idiot

Who cares what a Liberal Democrat from the Bush admin says?
Geez....isn't that the truth!  Nothing but pure venom comes out of that guys mouth.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Crap...I was hoping it was a MoDo article.........   

Oh well..   Might as well.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The tinfoil is strong with this one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Crap...I was hoping it was a MoDo article.........   

Oh well..   Might as well.......

:thumbsup: