Author Topic: Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is 'obsessed' with her  (Read 1436 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is 'obsessed' with her
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2017, 08:09:32 pm »
It’s the same with every Trump critic. Trump shouldn’t have said this, Trump shouldn’t do that, Trump should have said it this way or said it that way. Really?

Well that’s all good advice except for the fact that Trump has, on issue after issue, unequivocally proven the critics wrong! Whatever Trump is doing or saying is working fine now and has been working fine since the day he announced.

I’m certainly not tired of winning, are you all?

While I don't think I agree with your definition of "winning," when I see these two go at it I am glad Clinton lost, and her ravings are against the outside of the White House wall.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2017, 08:15:04 pm »
The 'obsession' Trump has for her is akin to Harry Potter's obsession toward Lord Voldemort.

Nice reference.  None of us will be safe while she's around.  She has The Files.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2017, 08:19:53 pm »
Great Find Frank!

Thanks!

Trump's not so much obsessed with Hills herself, per se, as he is with WHAT Hills is.

1: The Democrat Party itself.

1A: A disgusting, vicious, Auctioneer preening about as a champion of the Little People.

By keeping her in the crosshairs he's reminding - every time he mentions her - the American people Exactly what she and her whole Party are.

And reminding them Why they don't want the Dems back in power again.

Yep.  I'm not crazy about Trump's tweets but they seem to be necessary in the current climate when all the media feels free to lie about him and disparage him.  Truly, we have never seen anything like it. 

The media never went after Clinton (even the rapist) or Obama (the terrorist) to this extent.  In fact, they defended the evil ones.

Trump is gonna fight back whether we think it is dignified or not.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2017, 08:43:59 pm »
Yep.  I'm not crazy about Trump's tweets but they seem to be necessary in the current climate when all the media feels free to lie about him and disparage him.  Truly, we have never seen anything like it. 

The media never went after Clinton (even the rapist) or Obama (the terrorist) to this extent.  In fact, they defended the evil ones.

Trump is gonna fight back whether we think it is dignified or not.

You got it!

Considering what he's up against, it recalls the old saw about bringing a knife to a gunfight.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2017, 08:51:15 pm »
It’s the same with every Trump critic. Trump shouldn’t have said this, Trump shouldn’t do that, Trump should have said it this way or said it that way. Really?

Well that’s all good advice except for the fact that Trump has, on issue after issue, unequivocally proven the critics wrong! Whatever Trump is doing or saying is working fine now and has been working fine since the day he announced.

I’m certainly not tired of winning, are you all?

There's a problem with this that has been explained previously; Trump won by the thinnest of margins.  He needs more, not the same number or less, supporters if he's going to run in 2020 and win.  Also pointed out previously, there's a way of addressing issues in a straightforward, no-nonsense manner without being a boor.  If he stopped alienating some of us with his stupid behavior I don't see how it would hinder him in any way.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 08:55:31 pm »
Helping the loathsome Clintons stay in the spotlight is the best thing repubs have going for them these days...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA