Author Topic: Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is 'obsessed' with her  (Read 1437 times)

Offline libertybele

Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is 'obsessed' with her
« on: November 19, 2017, 07:32:55 pm »
??? Unbelievable - the Clintons are attending an event to commemorate his 25th anniversary of his election?  Talk about not letting go and being obsessed!  It's over!  Billy Bob's shipped sailed along time ago and Hillary lost the presidency!  Unless she runs again in 2020 and miraculously wins, they are finished and will eventually become old news (unless they're held accountable).

Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is 'obsessed' with her

Hillary Clinton has accused her former campaign rival, President Donald Trump, of being “obsessed” with her public remarks.

“Apparently, you know, my former opponent is obsessed with my speaking out,” Ms Clinton said at a forum in Arkansas, noting that the President had tweeted about her again that day.........

..............Ms Clinton appeared onstage with her husband, Bill, at an event commemorating the 25th anniversary of his election............

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-obsessed-arkansas-a8064066.html
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:33:31 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Re: Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is 'obsessed' with her
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 10:56:56 pm »
Judging by her statements and what she’s done since her loss I think it’s the other way around
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 11:26:57 pm »
The 'obsession' Trump has for her is akin to Harry Potter's obsession toward Lord Voldemort.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 11:29:04 pm »
Judging by her statements and what she’s done since her loss I think it’s the other way around

Indeed!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 11:29:52 pm »
What a mentally deranged bitch. Go have another boiler maker Hitlary and go away for good. Not even Rats like you anymore....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 11:29:55 pm »
The 'obsession' Trump has for her is akin to Harry Potter's obsession toward Lord Voldemort.

****drummer

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 11:46:26 pm »
Title:
"Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is 'obsessed' with her"

No need to ready any further:
P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N !!!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 12:56:47 am »
Her obsession with her entitlement to 'power' is a threat to mankind.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EGBOMvBrZw
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 01:23:44 am »
He IS obsessed with her and Bill, and so is Hannity - he can't stop talking about them.  If he and Trump would shut up, they would fade away.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 01:29:01 am »

I think thats it. Trump is simply doing what he always does - firing back.

IMO he's doing her a favor by doing so. She'd be COMPLETELY irrelavent otherwise.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 01:43:19 am »
I think thats it. Trump is simply doing what he always does - firing back.

IMO he's doing her a favor by doing so. She'd be COMPLETELY irrelavent otherwise.

So people who hate Hillary should all be telling Trump to shut up, right??

Oh, no............. half of us think that everything Trump does is charmed and perfect.

I, personally, wish that Hillary would disappear, and that Donnie would stop keeping her relevant.

Offline berdie

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 01:44:06 am »
I am forced to believe that the only one obsessed with Hillary is....Hillary.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 01:44:25 am »
He IS obsessed with her and Bill, and so is Hannity - he can't stop talking about them.  If he and Trump would shut up, they would fade away.

He's obsessed with anyone who doesn't worship the ground he walks on........

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 02:01:39 am »
I, personally, wish that Hillary would disappear, and that Donnie would stop keeping her relevant.

The media is keeping Hillary Clinton relevant @musiclady   I'm sure you know this and I'm sure you also know why she is helpful to their narrative.

Sad, but it sounds like you're pining for the days of Shrub, the media's lapdog.  Sorry, dear.  Those days are over. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 02:09:04 pm »
What a mentally deranged bitch. Go have another boiler maker Hitlary and go away for good. Not even Rats like you anymore....

Great Find Frank!

Thanks!

Trump's not so much obsessed with Hills herself, per se, as he is with WHAT Hills is.

1: The Democrat Party itself.

1A: A disgusting, vicious, Auctioneer preening about as a champion of the Little People.

By keeping her in the crosshairs he's reminding - every time he mentions her - the American people Exactly what she and her whole Party are.

And reminding them Why they don't want the Dems back in power again.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 02:24:11 pm »

@ 5:55 Why are other Leftists lecturing other's that it is their duty to fall in line, . . . .

SECTION 3. Decisions in all Party bodies are arrived at by majority vote or by consensus at club and district meetings unless anyone requests a vote. Decisions of leading committees on major questions shall be reported to all other Party bodies. Clubs and districts shall keep national leadership informed of their activities.

Any member disagreeing with a decision of a Party body may appeal the decision to the next higher body. Appeals may be made to successive leading committees.
Members who disagree with a decision are expected to refrain from organizing against or publicly undermining the decision, including during the appeal process.

Sound Familiar?

It's the Constitution of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA)

http://www.cpusa.org/party_info/cpusa-constitution/

Once a decision has been reached by a ranking Authority, you malcontents will Sit Down and Shut Up.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 02:25:05 pm »
So people who hate Hillary should all be telling Trump to shut up, right??

Oh, no............. half of us think that everything Trump does is charmed and perfect.

Then there are those of us who neither hate nor believe Trump is perfect, but simply want the best option for the country. But we've been all through that.

He should ignore the old bat.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 03:13:24 pm »
Then there are those of us who neither hate nor believe Trump is perfect, but simply want the best option for the country. But we've been all through that.

He should ignore the old bat.

Completely agree.

For the good of the country and the removal of Hillary from public conversation, he needs to shut up about her.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 03:25:48 pm »

For the good of the country and the removal of Hillary from public conversation, he needs to shut up about her.

It's up to the media to remove Hillary from public conversation.  And, no, the President does not need to "shut up" about her lies.  When no one else will defend the legitimacy of the President's victory it is left to him.

If you truly want the President to "shut up about her" then get off your high horse and defend his presidency.  Demand your representatives do so also. For once, stop rolling over for Hillary Clinton. 

Until and unless you are willing to do this @musiclady how about you "shut up" for a while and stop insisting the President needs to be quiet and take his beatings like Shrub did. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 03:29:07 pm »
Completely agree.

That will never happen, so why should Donny keep his trap shut on the topic. Actually I have noticed that the more he pokes her in the eye, the more unhinged she gets.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 03:36:59 pm »
Jeff Sessions certainly has no problem at all ignoring Hillary, and all the rest of them too.
Sessions's only obsession is MS13 and illegals. He ignores everything and everyone else.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 03:42:31 pm »
I am forced to believe that the only one obsessed with Hillary is....Hillary.
She is desperate for attention.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 03:47:39 pm »
Jeff Sessions certainly has no problem at all ignoring Hillary, and all the rest of them too.
Sessions's only obsession is MS13 and illegals. He ignores everything and everyone else.

Don't forget college kids with joints. It's a national crisis for Sessions.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2017, 03:58:31 pm »
It’s the same with every Trump critic. Trump shouldn’t have said this, Trump shouldn’t do that, Trump should have said it this way or said it that way. Really?

Well that’s all good advice except for the fact that Trump has, on issue after issue, unequivocally proven the critics wrong! Whatever Trump is doing or saying is working fine now and has been working fine since the day he announced.

I’m certainly not tired of winning, are you all?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2017, 06:58:37 pm »
Decorum, or Victory? A 'non-offensive' gentlemanly President who doesn't depart from the President's Own sooper seekret edition of Emily Post, or one who steps on toes? And this never ending business of "Well When is he going to do THIS. Another broken Promise, no better than a Democrat."

Calling DC a swamp really isn't accurate.

The place is more a hurricane with Everything for hundreds of miles uprooted and circling in the air. 

It’s the same with every Trump critic. Trump shouldn’t have said this, Trump shouldn’t do that, Trump should have said it this way or said it that way. Really?

Well that’s all good advice except for the fact that Trump has, on issue after issue, unequivocally proven the critics wrong! Whatever Trump is doing or saying is working fine now and has been working fine since the day he announced.

I’m certainly not tired of winning, are you all?

:thumbsup3: