Author Topic: Trump: I should have left UCLA basketball players in jail  (Read 3704 times)

Offline goatprairie

Re: Twitter Wars: Trump Vs. LaVar Ball, The Supertroll War America Deserves
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2017, 12:30:54 am »
Here is an idea. Trump should just stop tweeting.
:amen:

Offline goatprairie

If you do not fall on your knees and worship the orange god, you are an enemy of the state, a traitor, a closet liberal/democrat, Hillary voter, yadda, yadda, yadda -- all of the pejoratives that have been hurled against the nonbelievers since Trump announced he was running for president.   Those who are not in lockstep with the Trump cult will never be forgiven. They are the infidels and must be destroyed.
Anybody who criticizes Trump's childish behavior is a "deep state operative" or high muckety muck in the establishment.  No criticism of His Orangeness allowed.
I'll reiterate, I voted for him, he's done some good things........ but he has to stop the juvenile tweeting.  He wants to be seen as presidential, he has to start acting like he's grown up.

Offline Night Hides Not

Not necessarily, but you can add ‘dense’ to the list for some of the Trump supporters Twitter bombing LaVar Burton - aka Geordi LaForge.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/11/star-trek-actor-levar-burton-angry-tweets-lavar-ball-ucla-trump-cnn

I rather prefer "obtuse" over dense, but that's just me.   :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Twitter Wars: Trump Vs. LaVar Ball, The Supertroll War America Deserves
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2017, 05:47:58 pm »
Uh....yeaaaaaahhhh!   That's obvious to most of us,

But you see, according to Trump's fans, he has to respond to everything...because anyone who doesn't worship him is an enemy with an agenda.   *****rollingeyes*****

:amen:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Night Hides Not

Remember when people who weren't "his enemy" were going to hold his feet to the fire for unpresidential crap like this?

Good times.

I called them out for the lying cowards they were then and they haven't disappointed.

Cult members praying to their orange baboon god. Cheering as he flings crap into the crowd where they can pick it up and smear it on themselves as an act of devotion.

Damn CC, you just described TOS.

Offline Night Hides Not

Are you serious? There are plenty of us who support his policies but just want him to be an adult.

As Mark Davis and friends at Salem Radio trumpeted: it was a binary election.

Mark has been noticeably mute when discussing Trump's tweeting and off the wall comments, as expected.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Re: Trump: I should have left UCLA basketball players in jail
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2017, 04:51:19 pm »

Offline NavyCanDo

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
In all seriousness, demonstrating what you said is not that much of an exaggeration, my sister and her husband have been convinced early in the campaign that Trump was sent by God to save America from its backsliding ways...Even saying he is the modern King Cyrus.  They still believe it demonstraiting it all the time on facebook.  I can understand people supporting Trump during the election, and I don't fault them for that....but good God use your brain by being objective when it is called for.

Cyrus did make the list.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
He was compared favorably to Darth Vader?

Affirmative. Those are all positive, serious comparisons.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He was compared favorably to Darth Vader?

The only way it makes a lick of sense is if after being a liberal (dark side) for so many years, he became conservative (light), destroyed the Emperor and scattered the Empire.  Aside from being silly, they’re forgetting that killed him.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline verga

Trump
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2017, 02:09:14 am »
Are you serious? There are plenty of us who support his policies but just want him to be an adult.
@Machiavelli I did not vote for him, but I do support his policies. I must admit a little guilty pleasure in seeing him go after the lame stream media, but I do agree that he needs to back off on some of the twittering. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and a step of two back.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.