Author Topic: Senate GOP running out of options to stop Moore  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate GOP running out of options to stop Moore
« on: November 19, 2017, 03:28:47 pm »
Senate GOP running out of options to stop Moore
By Alexander Bolton - 11/19/17 06:00 AM EST

Senate Republicans are running out of options in their effort to replace Roy Moore as the party’s nominee in the Alabama Senate race.

In the past week, they tried to pressure Moore to drop out by siding with the women who accused him of sexual misconduct. He refused.

They tried to coax President Trump into calling for Moore’s ouster. Trump declined.

They tried to convince the Alabama Republican Party to disqualify Moore as the nominee or to schedule a new election. Those officials said no.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/360970-senate-gop-running-out-of-options-to-stop-moore
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Senate GOP running out of options to stop Moore
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 03:48:51 pm »
"Senate Republicans are increasingly resigned to the idea that there’s nothing they can do to stop Moore from coming to Washington, short of hoping that Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate, wins the seat."

SOP.

They Do make it hard to discuss anything - rationally - with a Lib, without prefacing it with some convoluted nonsense like "Yeah, you're right on that point, and I hate my own Party too, BUT, . . . ."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 05:13:19 pm »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 06:34:13 pm »

I have little doubt that's exactly what happened.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.