Author Topic: Robert Mueller Is the Cover-Up  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Mueller Is the Cover-Up
« on: November 19, 2017, 03:18:51 pm »
November 19, 2017
Robert Mueller Is the Cover-Up
By James Lewis

Friendship is a beautiful thing, and it's really good to know that Robert Mueller, Comey, Brennan, and Clapper have known each other for many years.  They're loyal friends.

Mueller is a former top FBI dude, who helped to clear Bill Clinton after that impeachment mess, and like Mr. Comey, he did his very best.  Clapper was the single most powerful man in the "intelligence" "community," a centralized directorate (as the Soviets used to call it), which was George W. Bush's principal response to 9/11/01.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/11/robert_mueller_emisem_the_coverup.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Robert Mueller Is the Cover-Up
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 03:21:43 pm »
As I have been saying from day one!  It's a desperation move made necessary by the fact that Hillary lost!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Robert Mueller Is the Cover-Up
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 04:51:23 pm »
As I have been saying from day one!  It's a desperation move made necessary by the fact that Hillary lost!

Agree @Bigun  They thought their corruption would be buried forever under a Clinton victory.

I wish I could have been a fly on Mueller's wall when he heard candidate Trump say: "I received a phone call from Hillary Clinton congratulating us on our win".