Author Topic: Clinton: I Don't Know What Gillibrand 'Was Trying to Say'  (Read 432 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton: I Don't Know What Gillibrand 'Was Trying to Say'
« on: November 19, 2017, 01:00:56 pm »
Clinton: I Don't Know What Gillibrand 'Was Trying to Say'

By Wanda Carruthers    |   Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 10:01 AM

Former first lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday she didn't know what Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand "was trying to say" when she suggested this week former President Bill Clinton should have stepped down over his affair with Monica Lewinsky that tarnished his presidency.

"I don't exactly know what she (Gillibrand) was trying to say," Clinton told host Rita Cosby on WABC Radio in an exclusive interview Friday while promoting her new book "What Happened."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hillary-clinton-sen-kirsten-gillibrand-uranium-one-russia/2017/11/18/id/826940/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Clinton: I Don't Know What Gillibrand 'Was Trying to Say'
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 03:27:56 pm »
She was trying to say the Clintons are radioactive and unwanted now that they're out of active politics, have no fundraising power, or clout.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 03:45:39 pm »
What Gillibrand wasn't trying to say is that she is as cutthroat as you, Hillary. But it seems that she is.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 03:50:40 pm »
Clinton spared no words about her feelings for President Donald Trump, who she maintained had "disgraced the office".

Really bitch?  Do you really want to go there?

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:51:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 04:09:48 pm »
Well, this only proves that there are still some old-fashion prudes in Congress. They still have the amish-like notion that under the desk BJs in the oval office is not acceptable.

The next thing you know, these old fuddy-duddies will be saying that sticking a cigar up a twenty year old intern's cooter is perverted. They need to get with the times.

The media and all the Democrats said that this was normal and perfectly acceptable behavior. 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 06:15:35 pm »
What she meant is your husband is a sleaze bag, guilty of rape and sexual misconduct, was impeached, lied to the American public and should have stepped down, yet you defended him because you had your eye on the presidency. You and your husband are both despicable and you are one twisted, evil, sanctimonious b*tch!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.