Author Topic: Ted Cruz confronts, spanks Democrats for double standard between Roy Moore and Al Franken responses  (Read 2269 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Cruz confronts, spanks Democrats for double standard between Roy Moore and Al Franken responses
Nov 18, 2017 8:38 am

Chris Enloe Weekend Editor

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) spoke out against Democrats on Friday for the double standard they have employed for assessing sexual misconduct allegations waged against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) and those charged against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.).

What did Cruz say?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/18/ted-cruz-confronts-spanks-democrats-for-double-standard-between-roy-moore-and-al-franken-responses

Offline libertybele

It is very troubling that Clinton would praise Franken for apologizing as if that makes it somehow ok, yet condemning Moore because he hasn't apologized.  If he isn't guilty, why would he apologize?  Where's your apology Hillary for the death of 4 Americans?  Where's your apology for dismissing and ridiculing those women who accused your husband of rape and sexual misconduct?  I am sick to death of her holier than thou rants.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:08:58 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

Cruz lost me when he called for Moore to step aside. Cruz is as fake as a three
dollar bill.

Offline libertybele

dollar bill.

I have to admit Cruz's reaction to Moore's accusations are very concerning and time will tell whether or not I will continue to support him.   

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
dollar bill.

But, Cruz never "had you", so what's changed?

Offline jpsb

But, Cruz never "had you", so what's changed?

That's not true. I voted 3 times for Cruz 2012. I was supportive of Cruz until
he started running a very nasty campaign against Trump.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Now, that's funny!  Confused much?

Offline goodwithagun

:thud:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline libertybele

Wow ... obviously I must have been watching a different campaign. I could have sworn that Trump posted a very ugly picture of Cruz's wife and accused his Dad of murdering JFK....and I must have been dreaming when Trump repeatedly called Ted a liar and accused him of cheating by accumulating delegates when Trump didn't have a clue.  :shrug:

Offline Axeslinger

Wow ... obviously I must have been watching a different campaign. I could have sworn that Trump posted a very ugly picture of Cruz's wife and accused his Dad of murdering JFK....and I must have been dreaming when Trump repeatedly called Ted a liar and accused him of cheating by accumulating delegates when Trump didn't have a clue.  :shrug:
@libertybele
Don’t confuse the true believers with facts.  It makes them unstable.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fantom

Right, while I voted for Trump in the general election, I will vote for Ted over Trump, every time!
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Huh?

Stone/ Pecker smear of Cruz fidelity....   Trump had no connection?

Ugly Heidi photos and mental breakdown?

JFK assassination  ? 

Wow...just wow.....  Did Trump give you a "Lyin Ted" tee shirt?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:35:24 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Right, while I voted for Trump in the general election, I will vote for Ted over Trump, every time!

Amen.  He may be POTUS, but he a slimy disgusting NY liberal too.   I have no problem voting against Trump in the primaries in 2020.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

:happyhappy: Tell the truth...you forgot the sarcasm tag.

Offline Suppressed

Yes, he lost me when he started lying about Trump's father being involved with the JFK assassination.

and attacking Trump's wife for how she makes a living

and supporting the idea that Trump has multiple mistresses

and...

Yeah, he's pretty despicable.  Anyone who would support such a creep must be pretty low, himself!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline corbe

Only NAFTA freaks voted for Cruz.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Cruz lost me when he called for Moore to step aside. Cruz is as fake as a three dollar bill.

Cruz also withdrew his support for Moore and was the first, and only, to raise the specter of criminal prosecution.

Offline corbe

Some of you people's prolonged irrational fear of Ted Cruz still brings a smile to my face, whereas my same fear of Trump pizzes you off, so I'd say it's a win win here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Some of you people's prolonged irrational fear of Ted Cruz still brings a smile to my face, whereas my same fear of Trump pizzes you off, so I'd say it's a win win here.

With that being said, can you imagine the frenzy had Trump named Cruz as his VP?   :silly:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:10:17 am by libertybele »

Offline goodwithagun

With that being said, can you imagine the frenzy had Trump named Cruz as his VP?   :silly:

The mental gymnastics they'd have to perform  **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline corbe

Some would have just given up and voted for hellary after all it was a binary election and they damn sure weren't gonna waste their vote on some 3rd party nonsense.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Some would have just given up and voted for hellary after all it was a binary election and they damn sure weren't gonna waste their vote on some 3rd party nonsense.

Isn't that what Bush did?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It is very troubling that Clinton would praise Franken for apologizing as if that makes it somehow ok, yet condemning Moore because he hasn't apologized.  If he isn't guilty, why would he apologize?  Where's your apology Hillary for the death of 4 Americans?  Where's your apology for dismissing and ridiculing those women who accused your husband of rape and sexual misconduct?  I am sick to death of her holier than thou rants.
@libertybele
What about her sexual predator husband, has she condemned him for not apologizing to his victims, that we no of? And what about all his victims on Pedophile Isle, and the new Women popping up here?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member