Author Topic: Dem candidate apologizes after boasting of 'hayloft' romp, sex with 50 women  (Read 709 times)

rangerrebew

19 hours ago
Dem candidate apologizes after boasting of 'hayloft' romp, sex with 50 women

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Ohio Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bill O’Neill apologized Saturday after boasting, unprovoked, in a viral Facebook post this week that he’s had sexual relationships with at least 50 women in his life.

"If I offended anyone, particularly the wonderful women in my life, I apologize," O'Neill wrote on Facebook.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/18/dem-candidate-apologizes-after-boasting-hayloft-romp-sex-with-50-women.html

Offline goatprairie

I guess this guy didn't get the memo. I wouldn't be bragging about doing multitudes of women in this current climate.
Of course, most Dem pols go by the Slick Willy paradigm of using women for resume enhancement.
But now even for Dem pols it looks like boasting about sex isn't the thing to be doing.

Offline ConstitutionRose

:facepalm2: :huh?:

What was this guy thinking?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 07:16:46 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

He was thinking he had zero name recognition and now he has tons of it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:46:34 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What was thus guy thinking?

I don't know how he was faring in the race, but if he thought for sure he was losing it may just be he was wanting to go out in a blaze of glory.  Ohio has given us a couple of strange birds.  We had James Traficant, and who can forget Dennis Kucinich, who actually ran for President as a way to pick up chicks.

Added:  Where can I offer a suggestion to the Stylebook writers that "romp" is a lousy term to use for "sex?"  It reminds me of Romper Room, and who's a "good little 'Do-Bee'."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:40:28 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

What was thus guy thinking?

He was thinking with his little head. 

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
He was thinking with his little head.

HAHAHAHA!!!

22222frying pan
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't think I would brag about having sex with 50 strangers. He is guaranteed to have at least HPV and very likely is a Herpes carrier.

As far as Kucinich 'picking up chicks', whatever he did worked. His wife is a dream girl.

Image result for kucinich wife tongue ring
Wkucinich_2

I wouldn't know what to do with that. I'd probably pass out before I could get to her, from all the blood rushing to my ... brain.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:18:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

I don't think I would brag about having sex with 50 strangers. He is guaranteed to have at least HPV and very likely is a Herpes carrier.

As far as Kucinich 'picking up chicks', whatever he did worked. His wife is a dream girl.

Wkucinich_2

I wouldn't know what to do with that. I'd probably pass out before I could get to her, from all the blood rushing to my ... brain.

"I may be an idiot, but I'm no fool."

Offline goatprairie

I don't know how he was faring in the race, but if he thought for sure he was losing it may just be he was wanting to go out in a blaze of glory.  Ohio has given us a couple of strange birds.  We had James Traficant, and who can forget Dennis Kucinich, who actually ran for President as a way to pick up chicks.

Added:  Where can I offer a suggestion to the Stylebook writers that "romp" is a lousy term to use for "sex?"  It reminds me of Romper Room, and who's a "good little 'Do-Bee'."
"We had James Traficant"

Is he the guy who wore a squirrel on top of his head for a wig?

Online Right_in_Virginia

"We had James Traficant"

Is he the guy who wore a squirrel on top of his head for a wig?

Yes.   :laugh:   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ConservativeGranny

I think this is more a case of "wishful thinking". I seriously doubt that he did what he bragged he did with 50 women. It could be that a)he feels left out and wanted to jump on the bandwagon. b)he is getting senile. Sometimes those old guys start making up stuff that never happened. Some of them even grab women's buttocks during photo ops. 3) Looking for attention.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Wkucinich_2

Obviously this was a love match :whistle: