Author Topic: Air Force could face record lawsuits over mass shooting  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Air Force could face record lawsuits over mass shooting
« on: November 18, 2017, 06:48:54 pm »

Air Force could face record lawsuits over mass shooting

Stars and Stripes - Nancy Montgomery in Air ForceControversyGunsNews On November 17, 2017

The Air Force faces many millions of dollars in potential liability for the mass shooting at a small-town church in Texas earlier this month by a former servicemember, legal experts say.

“I think it’s almost inevitable that the Air Force will be sued,” said retired Lt. Gen. Richard Harding, former judge advocate general of the service. “And I think there’s a case that can be made, you bet.”

If lawsuits against the Air Force were successful, said Don Christensen, the service’s former top prosecutor, the damages could be huge.

“What is being shot while you’re in church, watching your baby be killed — what’s it worth?” Christensen said. “I don’t see how it’s not the biggest financial payout in the history of the Air Force.”

more
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/11/air-force-could-face-record-lawsuits-over-mass-shooting/amp/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=guardianofvalor

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34