Author Topic: Did Hillary Clinton Help Bill Clinton Intimidate and Discredit His Rape and Sexual Misconduct Accusers?  (Read 521 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Hillary Clinton Help Bill Clinton Intimidate and Discredit His Rape and Sexual Misconduct Accusers?
By Marie Solis On 11/17/17 at 10:36 AM

On Thursday night's Sean Hannity segment, conservative political commentator Tomi Lahren and Democratic strategist Jessica Tarlov went head to head over a question that's come up again amid the nation's reckoning with sexual abuse: Was Hillary Clinton complicit in her husband's own alleged misdeeds?

"I know that the liberals hate it when we still talk about Hillary, but I think it’s important that if we go all the way back to Bill and that we follow it through Hillary," Lahren said on the show. "She just ran for president on the whole women card, the whole female empowerment. Hillary is just as responsible as Bill was."

Tarlov rejected the idea that Hillary Clinton could bear the same responsibility as her husband, who has been accused of sexual harassment or assault by three women: Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones. 

more
http://www.newsweek.com/did-hillary-clinton-help-bill-clinton-intimidate-and-discredit-his-accusers-714636
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Newt Gingrich one said a good liberal hopes you forget about the past. According to all Bill Clinton’s accusers she did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Victoria33

When anything derogatory is said about Trump, Hannity changes the subject to Clintons.  I watched him attacking the Clintons again for his whole program this thread is about.  I forced myself to watch it so I would know he really did this, playing the tapes of his interviews with these women that long ago.  He can't move on to this year of 2017; he is stuck in the Clinton years, using them to give Moore and Trump a pass - but not Al Franken of course.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When anything derogatory is said about Trump, Hannity changes the subject to Clintons.  I watched him attacking the Clintons again for his whole program this thread is about.  I forced myself to watch it so I would know he really did this, playing the tapes of his interviews with these women that long ago.  He can't move on to this year of 2017; he is stuck in the Clinton years, using them to give Moore and Trump a pass - but not Al Franken of course.

Some pass Hannity's been giving Moore.  With friends like that....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh wow. Can we finally impeach her now? Oh wait. She is a disgraced loser no one cares about.