Author Topic: Horror as 1,000-strong mob attacks CHURCH forcing Christians to lock themselves inside  (Read 482 times)

rangerrebew

Horror as 1,000-strong mob attacks CHURCH forcing Christians to lock themselves inside
CHRISTIANS were forced to lock the doors of their church for their own safety as a furious mob launched an attack on the building as tensions continue to soar in Egypt.
By Joey Millar
PUBLISHED: 08:00, Sat, Nov 18, 2017 | UPDATED: 13:48, Sat, Nov 18, 2017

More than 1,000 people gathered outside a recently-renovated Coptic church in Mina, Egypt, to intimidate and threaten those inside.

Police were called on October 26 and the doors of the Saint George Church, as well as the on-site children’s nursery, was bolted shut for defence.

Despite the aggression of the crowd, it was the Copts who were held responsible for the incident.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/880651/copts-egypt-coptic-christian-persecution

Offline Victoria33

Going to a Christian church in an Arab country is too dangerous.  No way would I be a member - my church would be my house.

Offline skeeter

At least the writer squeezed the word 'muslim' into the story a couple of times.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Despite the aggression of the crowd, it was the Copts who were held responsible for the incident."

Egypt -- like Pakistan, another muslim country the world would be better off not having.

In fact, I challenge you to name me ONE muslim country that makes the world a better place by virtue of its being muslim...

Offline Meldrew

Whew, thought for a moment it might have happened here in the States.