Author Topic: Chris Christie would have made a better attorney general than Jeff Sessions | Mulshine  (Read 1996 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Christie would have made a better attorney general than Jeff Sessions | Mulshine
Updated Nov 16; Posted Nov 16

By Paul Mulshine

Columnist, The Star-Ledger

Gov. Chris Christie refrained from saying "I told you so" when he introduced Ivanka Trump at an appearance in Bayville earlier this week.

But he had every right to, especially when it comes to the recent developments concerning his old rival Jeff Sessions.

During the presidential campaign last year, the governor of New Jersey and the then-Senator from Alabama were among the first prominent Republicans to come out for Donald Trump.

more
http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/chris_christie_would_have_made_a_better_consiglier.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
True.

Whatever one thinks about Christie, he's a legal whiz definitely.

Knows the law but doesn't play the "Hey look at me, I'm Mr. Constitution" card.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 05:38:27 pm by TomSea »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Doesn't matter. They'll hammer Christie over the bridge scandal to infinity plus whatever dirt they can dig up elsewhere.

And it still doesn't mean that Christie will prosecute Hillary.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Doesn't matter. They'll hammer Christie over the bridge scandal to infinity plus whatever dirt they can dig up elsewhere.

And it still doesn't mean that Christie will prosecute Hillary.

Yeah, Christie would never make it through the Senate.  The best Trump will get with anybody is a Recess Appointment.  The Dems and a good share of Rep Senators have promised to tell Trump to shove it, regardless of who he appoints to that job.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

Bridgegate is old news. I'm not sure Christie would have been stopped. Also, he's fearless, knows the law better than most.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bridgegate is old news. I'm not sure Christie would have been stopped. Also, he's fearless, knows the law better than most.

Can you picture 'Splody Head McCain or Milquetoast Flake voting to confirm Christie?  Collins?  Whatshername in AK?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

Christie had his walk with Obama after Hurricane Sandy, the Dems might have let him slide but that instance is one more instance where I disapprove of Chris's demeanor.