Author Topic: Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies  (Read 468 times)

rangerrebew

Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies
« on: November 18, 2017, 01:38:21 pm »
November 18, 2017
Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies
By Daniel John Sobieski

The rush to judgment by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, and others was premature, but the facts about Judge Roy Moore may be unraveling the fiction as we speak, starting with the accusation that Moore was banned from the Gadsen Mall for repeatedly trolling for young women. The problem is, the manager of the mall says Roy Moore was never banned:

The former manager of the Gadsden Mall, Barnes Boyle, said he does not remember Moore being banned.

“It was part of the job, yeah, we did have written reports and things (on people banned,” Boyle, 86, who managed the mall from 1981 to 1998, told WBRC. “To my knowledge he was not banned from the mall.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/11/mall_never_banned_moore_and_other_lies.html#ixzz4yn3mN9aF
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 01:46:41 pm »
I thought this particular de-bunk was already de-bunked?  This allegedly happened before this guy started at the mall, right? 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 02:28:45 pm »
I saw an article where it says both sides may be trying to assert "disinformation" out there.

I read this, judge it for oneself.
Roy Moore accuser: I got him banned from the mall
ABC News

An Alabama woman who has accused Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexually harassing her in the late 1970s said he was banned from the mall where she worked after she complained about his repeated, unwanted advances toward her.

“I went to my manager and talked to him about it and asked him, basically, what could be done,” Becky Gray told ABC News late Wednesday night. “Later on, he…came back through my department and told me that [Moore] had been banned from the mall.”

Gray said she has grown increasingly frustrated with critics who continue to question the veracity of numerous women’s claims of being sexually harassed four decades ago by the embattled former Alabama chief justice.

Read more at: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/roy-moore-accuser-banned-mall/story?id=51195632