Author Topic: Hillary Clinton questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election is a direct threat to our democracy  (Read 428 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Hillary Clinton questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election is a direct threat to our democracy

President Trump has a gift.

He can get a person to reverse on a previously held position without saying a single word. His mere presence in U.S. politics is enough to compel both supporters and opponents, white-knuckled with rage, to flip on a dime so long as they believe it helps or hurts him.

Consider, for example, the fact that Hillary Clinton now thinks it’s good to question the legitimacy of U.S. presidential elections. Never mind the fact that she held and vigorously propounded the exact opposite view a mere 12 months ago.

“[T]here are lots of questions about its legitimacy,” Clinton said this week in an interview with Mother Jones, referring specifically to supposed voter suppression efforts and Russia’s meddling in U.S. politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpjH1ww5fo

more at link:    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-questioning-the-legitimacy-of-the-2016-election-is-a-direct-threat-to-our-democracy/article/2641072
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Democracy" my AZZ!  This country is not and pray God never will be a stinking 'Democracy"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is time for the esteemed political pundits to begin a serious national dialogue on the status of Hillary Clinton's mental health.

This would be a good place to start:

Delusions

A delusion is a belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person's content of thought. The false belief is not accounted for by the person's cultural or religious background or his or her level of intelligence. The key feature of a delusion is the degree to which the person is convinced that the belief is true.

Delusions are a symptom of either a medical, neurological, or mental disorder. Delusions may be present in any of the following mental disorders:

• psychotic disorders, or disorders in which the affected person has a diminished or distorted sense of reality and cannot distinguish the real from the unreal, including  schizophrenia,  schizoaffective disorder,  delusional disorder,  schizophreniform disorder,  shared psychotic disorder,  brief psychotic disorder, and substance-induced psychotic disorder

Read more: http://www.minddisorders.com/Br-Del/Delusions.html#ixzz4ynEoBl1X

Offline aligncare

Hillary’s real affliction is political power and money. Those two define and explain her every action and utterance.

Truth is, too many career politicians are so afflicted. That’s why every now and then it’s good to acknowledge out loud that politics and politicians are a menace to society!

The other option for our esteemed pundit class is to reach across the interview table and biotch slap Mrs. BJ upside the head with a 2 x 4 wrapped in this graphic whenever she says "illegitimate" or "Russia"

She lost.  She just effing lost the election.  PERIOD.

The media needs to stop feeding Clinton's delusion, it helps no one.  The sooner this nutjob is marginalized to the political hinterland the better it will be for our nation.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 02:40:39 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Hillary’s real affliction is political power and money. Those two define and explain her every action and utterance.

Truth is, too many career politicians are so afflicted. That’s why every now and then it’s good to acknowledge out loud that politics and politicians are a menace to society! 

I can't argue with this @aligncare   But Hillary has crossed the looking glass and believes her delusions about Russia and voter suppression are real. 

Think about Uranium One/Russia and her and her foundation's role in this, think about the "Trump Dossier" and her campaign's involvement with Russia in its creation and her delusion is in psychotic territory, not "merely" political power and money.

It's past time for someone to take Ms. Hillary for a long afternoon of antipsychotic infusions.

Lest we forget this:

Online LMAO

Hillary Clinton questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election is a direct threat to our democracy

President Trump has a gift.

He can get a person to reverse on a previously held position without saying a single word. His mere presence in U.S. politics is enough to compel both supporters and opponents, white-knuckled with rage, to flip on a dime so long as they believe it helps or hurts him.

Consider, for example, the fact that Hillary Clinton now thinks it’s good to question the legitimacy of U.S. presidential elections. Never mind the fact that she held and vigorously propounded the exact opposite view a mere 12 months ago.

“[T]here are lots of questions about its legitimacy,” Clinton said this week in an interview with Mother Jones, referring specifically to supposed voter suppression efforts and Russia’s meddling in U.S. politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpjH1ww5fo

more at link:    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-questioning-the-legitimacy-of-the-2016-election-is-a-direct-threat-to-our-democracy/article/2641072

She reversed her position from last year because she’s confident the press won’t point out her contradictions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy