Author Topic: Doubts Surface About Key Witness In Uranium One Probe Of Clinton  (Read 862 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Doubts Surface About Key Witness In Uranium One Probe Of Clinton
« on: November 17, 2017, 11:30:20 pm »
Federal officials have serious questions about the credibility of a key witness in congressional investigations of Hillary Clinton’s role in the sale of a uranium-mining company to Russian interests, two sources knowledgeable about the case tell Yahoo News.

The witness, a Florida businessman and former FBI informant named William Douglas Campbell, was considered so unreliable that prosecutors dropped him as a witness in an unrelated case involving Russian uranium sales, according to the sources.

The investigations by two House subcommittees, apparently spurred by a tweet from President Trump last month, focus on allegations about Clinton’s role in approving the controversial sale of Uranium One, a company that owned American uranium mines, to Rosatom, the Russian atomic energy company, in 2010. Campbell has suggested he can prove that approval of the sale was a quid pro quo for donations by Russian-connected parties to the Clinton Foundation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doubts-surface-key-witness-uranium-one-probe-clinton-203614558.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Re: Doubts Surface About Key Witness In Uranium One Probe Of Clinton
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 11:31:28 pm »
Must be making the right people nervous if they’re already mounting a media campaign to discredit him on an unrelated investigation.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 11:35:27 pm »
Yahoo News quoting two unnamed sources.

Yeah I'll buy that.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 11:37:07 pm »
Must be making the right people nervous if they’re already mounting a media campaign to discredit him on an unrelated investigation.

You got that right, he will likely become the 2017-18 version of Emmanuel Goldstein if he has the kind of evidence that has been discussed.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 11:47:00 pm »
You got that right, he will likely become the 2017-18 version of Emmanuel Goldstein if he has the kind of evidence that has been discussed.

I'm hoping that Mr. Campbell has air tight 24/7 security now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 12:00:00 am »
Yep.

Federal officials failed to interview any of the people on the ground who saw something head up before Flight 800 came down, too, even though there were over 140 of them,and they had different viewing angles on the plane.Considering the number of Obama holdovers infesting the works, I;m not surprised the media can find a few official doubters.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 12:02:19 am »
Yahoo News quoting two unnamed sources.

Yeah I'll buy that.

All our news boils down to unnamed shit anymore.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 12:03:30 am »
I'm hoping that Mr. Campbell has air tight 24/7 security now.

I am worried about his safety too!...we don't want another *robbery gone bad*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 12:13:45 am »
I am worried about his safety too!...we don't want another *robbery gone bad*
He should probably avoid obscure parks, too.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 12:18:24 am »
Yahoo News is on a par with CNN for objectivity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline edpc

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 12:33:07 am »
Yahoo News is on a par with CNN for objectivity.

Well, if it helps his credibility any, from July 2010 to April 2014, the author, Michael Isikoff. was the national investigative correspondent for NBC News.    :silly:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2017, 12:44:03 am »
Rumors Swirl Hillary Is Concocting New Medical Ailment To Escape Growing Legal Woes
Posted on November 17, 2017 by admin

Fire up the black EMT van. The buzz in the Beltway is that Hillary Clinton is about to get sick again. How sick? Sick enough to NOT answer questions about the growing scandals enveloping her.

These include: Uranium One
, Fusion GPS, tainted Trump dossier, Clinton Foundation money laundering, Awan Bros, classified emails and the list goes on and on.

But perhaps not as long as the list of Hillary’s mystery medical ailments. Jason Goodman, editor of CrowdSource the Truth confirmed on his broadcast Thursday that Hillary is planning another medical episode. The buzz has been building for a week or more, per other plugged in insiders in D.C.  ...   More at TruePundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2017, 12:45:45 am »
Rumors Swirl Hillary Is Concocting New Medical Ailment To Escape Growing Legal Woes

Fire up the black EMT van. The buzz in the Beltway is that Hillary Clinton is about to get sick again. How sick? Sick enough to NOT answer questions about the growing scandals enveloping her.

, Fusion GPS, tainted Trump dossier, Clinton Foundation money laundering, Awan Bros, classified emails and the list goes on and on.

But perhaps not as long as the list of Hillary’s mystery medical ailments. Jason Goodman, editor of CrowdSource the Truth confirmed on his broadcast Thursday that Hillary is planning another medical episode. The buzz has been building for a week or more, per other plugged in insiders in D.C.  ...   More at TruePundit
Maybe they should watch Monsters Inside Me for ideas...

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2017, 12:55:21 am »

Someone here predicted this would happen months ago as I recall.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2017, 01:56:31 am »
So .... since the key witness will be deemed not credible ... this will go absolutely nowhere.  It will be declared that there just isn't enough evidence that there was any wrong doing by Clinton.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 03:23:13 am »
So .... since the key witness will be deemed not credible ... this will go absolutely nowhere.  It will be declared that there just isn't enough evidence that there was any wrong doing by Clinton.
Close... Janet Reno used to say "There is no evidence which exists..." While experts in the field were being found dead a couple of weeks after hitting room temperature.

C S Lewis