Author Topic: 'Feminasty' Columnist in WaPo: Democrats Should Stay Even If They Sexually Assaulted Women..By Ben Shapiro  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ByBen Shapiro
@benshapiro
November 17, 2017

On Thursday, we learned that Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) allegedly sexually assaulted a woman while she was sleeping, and took a photo of it; he also allegedly rammed his tongue down her throat during a rehearsal for a USO skit. The question quickly arose: would Democrats be just as voluble in calling for Franken’s head as they have in the case of Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore?

The possibility existed that the Democrats might just go after Franken. After all, dumping Franken is a risk-free enterprise — the governor of Minnesota is a Democrat, and would likely appoint anti-Semite Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) to fill the seat. And Democrats have spent the last week playing soccer with the desiccated skull of Bill Clinton, calling for his resignation from office in 1998. Given a time machine, we assume, they’d definitely head back to the 1960s and stop JFK from molesting his interns.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23727/feminasty-columnist-wapo-democrats-should-stay-ben-shapiro
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:18:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Well at least this woman is being honest. Back in the 1990s, when feminists were supporting Bill Clinton and ignoring and even dismissing his accusers, they denied that it was because of his political positions

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy