Author Topic: Roy Moore's wife: Trump 'owes us a thank you,' 'you're not hearing too much about Russia'  (Read 901 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roy Moore's wife: Trump 'owes us a thank you,' 'you're not hearing too much about Russia'
by Steven Nelson | Nov 17, 2017, 12:40 PM

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore's wife defended him at a Friday press conference, saying allegations of sexual misconduct are untrue, and that President Trump should be grateful for the distraction.

"I personally think he owes us a thank you. Have you noticed you're not hearing too much about Russia?" Kayla Moore told a crowd of Moore-supporting women and TV cameras in Montgomery.

Unlike some Republican officials, Trump has not called on the embattled GOP candidate to drop out of the race ahead of Dec. 12 voting.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moores-wife-trump-owes-us-a-thank-you-youre-not-hearing-too-much-about-russia/article/2641053
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The press always likes new shiny objects to chase.  Thankful they pay less attention to the democrats missteps and go after the enemy...the GOP 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:12:50 pm by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline LMAO

Roy Moore's wife: Trump 'owes us a thank you,' 'you're not hearing too much about Russia'
by Steven Nelson | Nov 17, 2017, 12:40 PM

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore's wife defended him at a Friday press conference, saying allegations of sexual misconduct are untrue, and that President Trump should be grateful for the distraction.

"I personally think he owes us a thank you. Have you noticed you're not hearing too much about Russia?" Kayla Moore told a crowd of Moore-supporting women and TV cameras in Montgomery.

Unlike some Republican officials, Trump has not called on the embattled GOP candidate to drop out of the race ahead of Dec. 12 voting.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moores-wife-trump-owes-us-a-thank-you-youre-not-hearing-too-much-about-russia/article/2641053

I think this falls under “when life gives you lemons,  make lemonade.”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

The press always likes new shiny objects to chase.  Thankful they pay less attention to the democrats missteps and go after the enemy...the GOP

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mrs. Moore needs to stick to the script. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Can you blame her for saying stuff like this? She's been over fondled....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And so do the Bushes! 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:19:42 pm by TomSea »

Offline WingNot

Mrs. Moore needs to stick to the script.

What script would that be?  Stand behind your man. Don't speak unless spoken to. Sex twice a year. His birthday and one holiday of your choice and then only Missionary position.  If he finishes 1st........say it was good for you too?

Offline Frank Cannon

And so do the Bushes!

Tom. Stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with horticulture.

Offline Frank Cannon

What script would that be?  Stand behind your man. Don't speak unless spoken to. Sex twice a year. His birthday and one holiday of your choice and then only Missionary position.  If he finishes 1st........say it was good for you too?

Better that then get slapped around for being a mouthy broad. No one likes a mouthy broad.

Offline WingNot

Better that then get slapped around for being a mouthy broad. No one likes a mouthy broad.

You sir are a neanderthal.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Can you blame her for saying stuff like this? She's been over fondled....

Is that anything like over done or over cooked?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

You sir are a neanderthal.

Maybe, but the Neanderthals knew how to run an orderly society. There was no women voting or getting involved with man business. They stayed in the cave and made sure it was clean and there was food on the rock.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"I personally think he owes us a thank you. Have you noticed you're not hearing too much about Russia?"

Yes - Trump’s eternally grateful you have brought him back into the arena of the good ol’ fashioned lecherous, lascivious, libertine.  He was so weary of that international intrigue nonsense.   :0001:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:45:03 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here's a hint newest troll ... don't try to be clever.  You're not good at it.  You're more successful pining for Obama and agonizing over why Hillary lost.

Now go away @WineNot    You bore me.    buh bye