Author Topic: Ultimatum: Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved  (Read 2768 times)

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It was an empty threat
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ain't they all?  You should join my "He Man Women Hater Club."

I am so proud of you. You've graduated to Jr. High level comebacks.

I find them compelling and nauseatingly and eerily familiar...but then I know several woman who have been raped...I guess I'm just a crap magnet...or the world is crappy.

Yep familair and opportunistic women know exactly how to spin their story - like they're being coached, or paid.

There are corroborating witnesses and many accusers...but not one single person willing to defend Moore free of charge.  I don't have that many friends but I would like to think if someone said Once-Ler was banned from the Mall because he was 30 and soliciting minors as a DA...somebody would step forward and tell them I was too drunk to drive to the Mall and I've always been into GILFs. 

I can't wait to see the climax of this soap opera.

Which corroboerating witnesses? With the women? Who are they? You mean the mall? That was all second hand hearsay. Or are you trying to be dishonestly and ambiguously imply that the mall testimony somehow backs up the women as 'corroborating'.

I have connected the dots many times...in fact frequently, twice yesterday.  Problem, or Constitutional Right?

More like tinfoil conspiracy theory based on touchy feely intuitive perception, based of some holier-than-thou belief in your moral superiority that you can just discern these things. You just FEEEEEL he's guilty right?
The Republic is lost.