Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 11/17***  (Read 1755 times)

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
***OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 11/17***
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:55:04 pm »
>

Mawwage. Mawwage is what bwings us togethew today.
Mawwage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam.

>

And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah-- So tweasuwe youw wove --

>

>

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: ***OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 11/17***
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 01:01:49 pm »
 :silly:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 01:04:00 pm »
 >

22222frying pan [font size=5]PINGALING LIST – Let me know if you want on or off!![/font]    ****slapping [/font][/font]
@1poxgi@AbaraXas  - @Acemodean  - @alicewonders  - @andy58-in-nh  - @An@annieokie  - @ArneFufkin  - @austingirl  - @berferdt  -  @BigHomer - @Bigun@bob434@bolobaby@bootless@catfish1957@CatherineofAragon@cato potatoe  -  @chae@Charlespg@Chasaway@ConstitutionRose@Cowboyway@CSM  - @Cyber Liberty -   @DCPatriot@Dexter@Diamond6@DiogenesLamp@Doug Loss  -  @DrewsDad@driftdiver@EasyAce@EC@Eowyn@ExFreeper@Fishrrman@Frank Cannon  -  @Free Vulcan  -  @Freya -   @GilesB@goatprairie@gorush - @Gov Bean Counter  -  @GrouchoTex@guitar4jesus@HAPPY2BME@Hoodat@Idaho_Cowboy@INVAR@IsailedawayfromFR@Jazzhead@jmyrlefuller@Just_Victor@Kaslin@kevindavis@kidd@Kinsman Redeemer  -  @kjam22 -   @Lando Lincoln  -  @Leto@libertybele@LonestarDream@LottieDah@M1078@Machiavelli@MACVSOG68@Maj. Bill Martin  -  @MajorClay@Major Confusion@Manic Episode  -  @markomalley@MBB1984@mcjordansc@MeshugeMikey@Millee@Minarch@mirraflake@mlizzy@montanajoe@mountaineer@mrpotatohead@mystery-akcom/index.php?action=profile;u=115996][url=http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=profile;u=115996]@Neverdul -  [/font][/size]@Nickname -   @Oceander@PinkFlipFlops@plewis1250@pogo101@Polly Tix  -  @pookie18@PROCON@r9etb@rangerrebew@rb224315@RedHead@Relic@Resp3@RetBobbyMI@Richardtavor@Rikki Tikki Tavi  -  ][url=http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=profile;u=116057]@roamer_1 -  [/font][/size]@rodamala@RoosGirl -  @Salem Poor  -  @Sanguine@ScottinVA@ShadowAce@sinkspur@SirLinksALot@sitetest@skeeter@Smokin Joe  -  @sneakypete@Springfield Reformer  -  @Stargazer@starstruck@stevekrz@Suppressed@SZonian@Texas Yellow Rose  - @the_doc@TheMom@ThePatriotFile@The_Reader_David@Timber Rattler  -  @TomSea@truth_seeker@TurkeyLurkey@TXnTX@txradioguy - @uglybiker@Variant@verga@Victoria33@WAC@washi@Weird Tolkienish Figure  -  @Wingnut

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 01:09:03 pm »
Woot!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 01:18:55 pm »
Friday silliness is back!!  Woohoo!!!!

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 01:21:44 pm »

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 01:24:16 pm »

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 01:28:02 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 01:49:57 pm »
Happy Friday!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 02:15:43 pm »
Happy Friday!

Friday???  This is my 5th Saturday! The 6th comes tomorrow and then it's Sunday!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 02:42:21 pm »
Friday???  This is my 5th Saturday! The 6th comes tomorrow and then it's Sunday!

You are confused....

Hope this clears things up!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 02:43:44 pm »
You are confused....

Hope this clears things up!

I'm very sorry that clock still works for you!  I'll stick to mine thank!   :chairbang:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 02:44:52 pm »
A Henny Youngman joke:

Take my wife, please.
My wife wanted the modern appliances to make her life easier.
So I bought her an electric washer and dryer, an electric stove and oven, electric iron, and an electric dishwasher.
She said she was tired now from all the housework, so I bought her an electric chair.

Silver Pines

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2017, 07:39:51 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2017, 07:44:32 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 07:58:09 pm »

Offline ConstitutionRose

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2017, 09:17:23 pm »
   :odrama: Here's an alternative take on how to Fall Out Of Love With Anyone. 22222frying pan

First, grab someone you hope to someday divorce.  034 Choose anyone. Oh, hey, how about the person next to you in bed clipping their toenails and eating leftover kimchi with their hands? They seem super-divorceable. :bash:

With these questions, keep an eye out for mutual disdain. When resentment surfaces, lean into it. It’s the key to splitting up. Allow it to push you further apart until someone ends up alone watching “Roadhouse” at a Motel 6.
 :2gunz:
Before starting this exercise, one of you should read the following instructions aloud while the other removes any sharp objects from the room.
 :smash:
 Hide the blunt potential projectiles, too.
1. Read each question aloud while the other shuts up and doesn’t talk over me. The other just listens. Can the other do that? Just listen? :nometalk:

2. It’s important to answer each question in order, though it’s hard to tell what’s important to you anymore. :shrug:

3. The questions are divided into three sets. Each set will take about five minutes but feel like an eternity. That’s why the questions are divided into three sets. Because an eternity divided by three is ... um. ****slapping

4. Do not rush through the questions, but answer each one at a comfortable, quick-to-turn-defensive, deeply spiteful pace. *****rollingeyes*****

5. You probably won’t get through all the questions in each set, and that will be your fault. Just like everything else. **nononono*
SET I

1. Which one of my siblings do you find most attractive? :dx1:

2. If you were to die tomorrow, how and by whom would you want to be killed? :whistle:

3. Name 4,000 things we don’t have in common. :tongue2:

4. What does the inside of a gym look like? (No Googling this!) :laugh:

SET II

5. Where’s the Apple TV remote? ^-^

6. If you were given the chance to bring peace to the Middle East, would you also make that about you? :media:

7. It’s not under the couch. You had it last. Where is it??? :banging:

8. I don’t want to grow old with you. (Whoops — more of a statement.) 9999what

SET III
 :knifefight:
9. Our house is on fire. What’s the one thing you grab before escaping the flames besides the original copy of our prenup? ***hair on fire
10. Do you think a new shower curtain rod is going to buy and install itself? :nothappen:

11. If you could go back in time, would you mind staying there? :bolt:

12. What’s one thing you like about me? (LOL kidding, skip this.)
12a. If we were the last two people on Earth, whom would you want to divorce and why? :slappy:
13. Should we have sex now?

:talkhand:

After answering “I’m all set” to the last question, take four minutes to quietly stare into space thinking about who gets to keep the Apples to Apples decks. :king:

Offline verga

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 01:26:23 pm »
Missed this thank you.Can't get images to post.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 04:20:14 pm »
   :odrama: Here's an alternative take on how to Fall Out Of Love With Anyone. 22222frying pan

First, grab someone you hope to someday divorce.  034 Choose anyone. Oh, hey, how about the person next to you in bed clipping their toenails and eating leftover kimchi with their hands? They seem super-divorceable. :bash:

With these questions, keep an eye out for mutual disdain. When resentment surfaces, lean into it. It’s the key to splitting up. Allow it to push you further apart until someone ends up alone watching “Roadhouse” at a Motel 6.
 :2gunz:
Before starting this exercise, one of you should read the following instructions aloud while the other removes any sharp objects from the room.
 :smash:
 Hide the blunt potential projectiles, too.
1. Read each question aloud while the other shuts up and doesn’t talk over me. The other just listens. Can the other do that? Just listen? :nometalk:

2. It’s important to answer each question in order, though it’s hard to tell what’s important to you anymore. :shrug:

3. The questions are divided into three sets. Each set will take about five minutes but feel like an eternity. That’s why the questions are divided into three sets. Because an eternity divided by three is ... um. ****slapping

4. Do not rush through the questions, but answer each one at a comfortable, quick-to-turn-defensive, deeply spiteful pace. *****rollingeyes*****

5. You probably won’t get through all the questions in each set, and that will be your fault. Just like everything else. **nononono*
SET I

1. Which one of my siblings do you find most attractive? :dx1:

2. If you were to die tomorrow, how and by whom would you want to be killed? :whistle:

3. Name 4,000 things we don’t have in common. :tongue2:

4. What does the inside of a gym look like? (No Googling this!) :laugh:

SET II

5. Where’s the Apple TV remote? ^-^

6. If you were given the chance to bring peace to the Middle East, would you also make that about you? :media:

7. It’s not under the couch. You had it last. Where is it??? :banging:

8. I don’t want to grow old with you. (Whoops — more of a statement.) 9999what

SET III
 :knifefight:
9. Our house is on fire. What’s the one thing you grab before escaping the flames besides the original copy of our prenup? ***hair on fire
10. Do you think a new shower curtain rod is going to buy and install itself? :nothappen:

11. If you could go back in time, would you mind staying there? :bolt:

12. What’s one thing you like about me? (LOL kidding, skip this.)
12a. If we were the last two people on Earth, whom would you want to divorce and why? :slappy:
13. Should we have sex now?

:talkhand:

After answering “I’m all set” to the last question, take four minutes to quietly stare into space thinking about who gets to keep the Apples to Apples decks. :king:

This is the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while. I'll share with my third husband- our anniversary is next week- maybe. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 04:50:09 am »
Thank you @L9teen  I don't get here to often anymore  but always hit you Friday thread when I do ..Thanks